Coach Kavanagh: "I haven't spoken to Conor since the fight"

I’ve been reveling in khabib’s win with the best of them, but I gotta give Conor a pass on this one.

He’s launching his whiskey business, he had to immediately transition into product promotion mode. Fighting is short sighted compared to launching a global business. His focus is where it should be.

Sure, as a fight fan I want him to be 100% focused on fighting but that whiskey money will likely dwarf what he makes in fighting.
It could be a steady flow of millions of dollars a year coming in to his family for the next CENTURY. If it’s successful we’re talking billions.

As for Kavanaugh, he’s a great guy & a great coach. It bums me out to see people calling him the Irish Edmund.

TBH I'd be surprised if we ever see him fight again.
Well, youre really smart, so Im sure you know this. He has 7 more fights on his contract with the UFC. They are each worth between 15-30 million. So, prepare to be surprised.
Honestly, you should be surprised that you are posting nearly 58 times per day since you rejoined after your ban. Personally, Id be surprised if you have $100 to your name.

Maybe he's blaming Kavanagh for the loss

I just hope somewhere deep inside Conor realized Irish Edmund can't help him progress any further.

I don't blame his team because at the end of the day you walk into the cage yourself, but his team prepared him for a gradeschool test when he should have been prepping for the MCATs.

Conor is out partying it up and working on other business ventures. He isn’t about fight life any more.

Hard to stay hungry once you have hit the top and made bucket loads of money.

It's not surprising at all, since he was a welfare parasite.

giphy.gif

Well Conor had his chances in the third round. But even stand he was not that dominant. His coaches have to discuss about it.
The threat of being taken down has made a ton of strikers look awful. He’s not the first

maybe this means conor will leave irish edmond and train with someone who will make him better

Conor seems to be a major prima donna who has no discipline andno work ethic

i'm sure he had discipline and work ethic before. he was starving himself to get to 145lbs for most of his career and never missed weight. that's pretty disciplined.

but now.... now he has 100 million reasons to not give a fook.

Kavanaugh and Roddy chickened out in the post fight brawl so I don’t blame him for ignoring those cowards

There's nothing to talk about.. his coach failed him. His coach gone hollywood now.

Conor too busy 'clubbing' with Danis, the snake in the grass trying to usurp Kav as head coach.

Back