Coach John Kavanagh Opens Up About Conor McGregor's Knockout Loss & The Future.

Johnny Utahs

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Medical Examiner has suspended Conor for Brain Damage he received at the hands of Floyd Mayweather. I think conor should take at least a year off or he will be punchy and get KOd easily.

Crazy to think that this was floyds first KO in 10 years.

Crazier to think you didn't watch the match

Ah, the promise of fighting again this year is now totally excused?

We saw how much damage he got against Floyd, if he wants to be a little bitch and not defend his belt for a year, then so be it.

The fact is this....

If he was ever actually interested in Conor being able to have a long and active career? He would have NEVER had him fight Floyd...

The fact is this....

If he was ever actually interested in Conor being able to have a long and active career? He would have NEVER had him fight Floyd...
This. I said it before the fight and all the nuthuggers jumped on me

This idiot is either 1 of two things

1) is so stupid that he actually thought conor had a shot against floyd and probably encouraged him to take it. and now is partly responsible for the brain damage conor suffered

2) knew conor was gonna get the shit kicked out of him and went along with it anyway for the money

So fuck him

John Kavanagh: If he doesn’t take a back step, and we’ll all see it — we’ll all see their feet, we’ll all see who walks backwards — if he walks forward and exchanges, it’ll be a one-round fight. It’ll be over in a minute.

Because he’d be fighting in such a way that’s not normal to him, he won’t have had time to develop the skillset for an aggressive exchanging fighter. Like I said, I didn’t know a lot about Floyd before this, but I did watch his fights for his defensive work. So for him to go in there and try to trade with Conor and not walk backwards, would be so alien to him but so normal for Conor — that’s exactly what Conor’s the best at — he’ll be unconscious in a minute.

<36><36><36><36><36>
sUKJxip.gif

Crazy to think that this was floyds first KO in 10 years.

You're just saying that to make it seem bad. The fact of the matter is - this fight was a lot of "firsts." This is the first time in his career that he has fought a non-professional boxer - being one of many.

The fact is this....

Very true. I was expecting him to get seriously hurt, worse than he actually did.

I really dislike coach Kavanaugh.

Appreciate Conor's loyalty, but dude is wack.

Conor could have TKO'd Floyd in the first three rounds

The fact is this....

I've got a feeling it's not really up to him any more...

haven't even listened and I ALREADY feel like I'm on acid. This guy is the p4p most delusional personality in MMA.

Back