Coach in LaVar Balls JBA league shown physically and verbally abusing player on video

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reminds me of Bobby Knight, toward the end the player apologizes says its my fault and the coach tries to head butt him and says grab the ball stop being a fucking Bitch

Lavar should punish that coach and have his 2 younger sons play for him.

Lavar needs a reality check. Hopefully his son Gonzo get's shipped out of Hollywood and the hype finally ends.

Kid should have thrown hands. Now he will always be known as a bitch.

Good. Teach those kids some discipline.

Kid was playing like a bitch- he deserved it!!

That's good for moral, very Lombardi-esque. Good for the rep of that shitty overpriced amateur league too. Watch out NBA!

Words can't describe how bad that pisses me off....that coach needs to be fired, then he nneds to be charged. He should never coach again.

Back when I played football, a coach hit me in the helmet so hard it cracked in half.

I never thought twice about it, all I took away from the incident was that I had really fucked up that play.

That team made it to the provincial finals. Don't know if that means anything.

Words can't describe how bad that pisses me off....that coach needs to be fired, then he nneds to be charged. He should never coach again.

Words cant describe, but here are a bunch anyway.

Good. Teach those kids some discipline.

How is he teaching kids disicpline when he can't control his own emotions, speech, and actions?

He failed as a coach, a man, a leader, and as a role model.

If anything that kid showed a tremendous amount of disicpline by not laying that goof out.

No blood, no foul.

"Just let me coach, bro!!!"

musraaage.0.gif

Back