Coach Edmund Back in the UFC, Likely to Make his Return Later This Year

Edmond confident in his coaching ability

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-18-11-58-33.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-18-11-58-33.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Gonna love watching another Edmund fighter fail big time.

Said he has 100k to back up his claim his fighter could beat Schaub. Take that haters who say hes broke

It's the account for Glendale Fight Club or whatever the gym is called. That was Ronda's gym. That's why they tagged her

I know that but why are they taggin Ronda in every instagram post she is not even fighting anymore lol

I know that but why are they taggin Ronda in every instagram post she is not even fighting anymore lol
He was introduced as a Rousey Fighter wasn't he?

So what you are saying is this guy would be 30-0 world champion in 3 weight classes if he wasn't training with Ed-dud?

She's the only fighter from that "gym" that's achieved anything, so they don't have much else to go on.

Put all your money against this dude. Free money.

Imo this sounds more like a legit guy signed by GFC to Push Edmond. Wouldnt be surprised If he is good. Thats why GFC did not develop him ;)

Edmond also had quite a good boxer for some time who didnt learn anything at GFC. When they did padwork you could really see how frustrated the boxer was with Edmond.

The next rousey... LMFAO!

Why would you say that to describe a male fighter?
To be fair if you were an undefeated judo lord tapping everyone sub 1 minute regardless of your gender it’s an accurate comparison, this guy isn’t though so it’s just weird

This is the best news all year lol.

Someone that gets KO wins is the next Ronda? Lmao. This fucking guy

JB Gods are smiling

lTJcxZV.gif

Back