Coach Edmund Back in the UFC, Likely to Make his Return Later This Year

The legend returns

Good enough to stand next to Ali for all to see.

Eh everyone’s talking shit but the kid just stopped an undefeated fighter in under a minute

Hes 20, extremely talented and a really nice kid to boot

Mousasi was amazed by standup skills and maturity

Edmund is probably the worst coach, ruined everyone he's come into contact with.

I am tempted to believe The Duke trolled Punk by having him train with Edmund while thinking he was training with Duke.

Nothing is impossible indeed.

7tf7h7mbjuoy.jpg

Is that Tyler Diamond? From TUF? The favourite that lost then lost his UFC debut too? He left TAM to train with Edmond? LOL fuck...

Edit: oh it's not nvm

Last edited:
i can just imagine the cult like bullshit he must have spewed to trick the guy to sign up with him. rip.

Yooo...im too lazy to do it but in the comments on instrgram he tags Brendan Schaub and goes on a rant. Its...amazing

Maybe I'm being sexist, but I wouldn't want to be compared to a woman.

Not to mention a fighter that got over hyped, then painfully embarrassed in two back to back beatings.

Yooo...im too lazy to do it but in the comments on instrgram he tags Brendan Schaub and goes on a rant. Its...amazing
Ahh man I haven't got an instrgram account. I can't see shit. Can someone copy and paste?

Its on the video of his fighter dancing in the comments...2 separate comments. He challenges brendan schaub to fight his fighter. Instagram wont let.me copy the text and im not typing that shit out. Haha

Last edited:
Back