Coach DC?

Damn Angela Magana has like a norwood 3. You could have pulled a much better looking bird with that fabulous hairline of yours.

My hairline is irrelevant I got a 2 inch peepee and I look like an overweight terrorist.

DC would check your oil for a 3 piece Popeyes combo if you know what I’m sayin

DC would check your oil for a 3 piece Popeyes combo if you know what I’m sayin

I wouldn't mind getting an oil check from Paulo Costa. DC though I'll pass. His hairline offends me greatly.

My hairline is irrelevant I got a 2 inch peepee and I look like an overweight terrorist.
I know you were trying to kill yourself a few days back and I tried to stop you. My apologies. I don't have the heart to stop you anymore.

Losing a daughter in a horrific car accident, pulling himself out of a deep depression that left him obese and hopeless. Many people don't come back from that. Dude has over come a lot. He's corny as fuck, but imo his actions make up for any short comings in personality.

Corny ain't so bad either. Lots of worse personalty types than corny.

That would be fitting. I'd like to see him end up as a coach than keeps in the loop and trains and corners new fighters.

Ima cuck, i watched the last TUF in its entirety... DC is a mastermind when it comes to MMA.
Being that he will most likely keep his involvement with commenting after retiring, what are the chances he completely stays in the MMA loop and becomes the main coach at AKA?

At this point, DC not becoming a coach would be a travesty.

Thoughts?
He's the Gilroy HS Wrestling Coach and credited as being Cain and Willis's Wrestling Coach at AKA.. he originally came to AKA to be a Wrestling Coach and training partner for Cain and Buentello. He also runs and Coaches a youth wrestling camp out of AKA. DC will remain a staple of AKA, long after he is done fighting.

Back