Coach DC?

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Ima cuck, i watched the last TUF in its entirety... DC is a mastermind when it comes to MMA.
Being that he will most likely keep his involvement with commenting after retiring, what are the chances he completely stays in the MMA loop and becomes the main coach at AKA?

At this point, DC not becoming a coach would be a travesty.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
He is the Team Captain of AKA, and actually DOES coach there.

He is the Team Captain of AKA, and actually DOES coach there.
Pardon my ignorance, i wasnt aware.
No wonder he was LEVELS above Stipe when it came to coaching during TUF.
It wasnt even fair

I heard he coaches high school wrestling for free. If a student shows up late everyone has to do suicides

Start his own gym.

Start his own clothing brand.

Start his own fight promotion.

He is a true GOAT

Pardon my ignorance, i wasnt aware.
No wonder he was LEVELS above Stipe when it came to coaching during TUF.
It wasnt even fair

No worries brother.

DC is a great fighter, and a great coach. He actually was Cain Velaquez' training coach for wrestling. That is what AKA recruited him for, way back in the day.

He should be a coach and a commentator for a long time. He is apparently quite good at both.

Might even be the next Obama tbh

He's coaching the Gilroy high school wrestling team gratis.

DC is the busiest man in MMA. Two division Champion, Fox analyst, UFC commentator, AKA team captain, AKA wrestling coach, Gilroy High School head wrestling coach. The man wears many hats, despite his sad past. Something I really admire about him.

DC is the busiest man in MMA. Two division Champion, Fox analyst, UFC commentator, AKA team captain, AKA wrestling coach, Gilroy High School head wrestling coach. The man wears many hats, despite his sad past. Something I really admire about him.
Whats his sad past?
<JonesLaugh>

Wow, i actually didnt realize how much shit hes involved with. He really loves fighting, he doesnt just do it for the money?

Whats his sad past?
<JonesLaugh>

Wow, i actually didnt realize how much shit hes involved with. He really loves fighting, he doesnt just do it for the money?
Losing a daughter in a horrific car accident, pulling himself out of a deep depression that left him obese and hopeless. Many people don't come back from that. Dude has over come a lot. He's corny as fuck, but imo his actions make up for any short comings in personality.

lol have you seen my ex? Picture Angela Magana, only twice as ugly and 10x more annoying.
latest

lol have you seen my ex? Picture Angela Magana, only twice as ugly and 10x more annoying.
Damn Angela Magana has like a norwood 3. You could have pulled a much better looking bird with that fabulous hairline of yours.

Back