Co-Worker Was Just Taken To The Hospital After Staring Directly At The Eclipse For Too Long

how can the eclipse be real if our eyes arent even real?

Suited-Black-Man-Loss-Of-Words-Reaction-Gif.gif

Be careful people. This dumbass at my office went outside to go look at the eclipse without special glasses and apparently stared up at it for way too long and was rushed to the hospital complaining of burning and saying he couldn't see.

That's scary shit. If you don't have the protective glasses being handed out, don't look up at the eclipse. I thought this was common knowledge. Now this guy very well may have blinded himself all because he wanted to see the damn sky looking trippy.

Don't be like this guy, Sherdog. Be like Arkridge.

Arkridge's Co- worker be like.
images

That's some Darwin Award shit right there. What a complete moron.

I looked at it for like 2 minutes. But it was cloudy. I could hardly see it.

Is your co-worker named ripskater?

Lol @ that fake news story going around with the picture of Trump from way before the eclipse looking up claiming that he looked right at it.

So is he blind now? Or do his super racist powers make him immune?

Did he make it back to work today?

I was stuck in a windowless room at work through the whole thing so I didn't see shit

The sun should be embarrassed about what happened yesterday, was so incredibly lame.

Partial blindness in both eyes. He went into emergency surgery last night.
WOW!!!!!
What the fuck was he thinking
Every damn news broadcast on every damn channel in the Bay Area was nonstop warning you not to look at the sun, plus it was all over social media
How the fuck did he miss it? lol

Back