Co-Main event Claudia vs Andrade?...I get it

if there is no elts on the line the biggest names headline, shouldn't be that hard to understand

No. Nobody gave Holly a shot. Seeing Ronda get KOed like that was a shock and enjoyed by MANY...and created social media memes and banter we still hear and see today. Aldo being beaten by Conor wasnt a surprise. Conor said he was going to do it before it even happened. I guarantee you make a poll to see whats more memorable Aldo being Koed by Conor or Holly KOing Rousey you will see a landslide for Holly
Even Ronda predicted death by high kick. That beat down came as no surprise considering Holly was a championship level boxer and Ronda has to real striking game. Aldo is the featherweight GOAT and got slept in under a quarter minute. That's a much bigger shock.

if there is no elts on the line the biggest names headline, shouldn't be that hard to understand
biggest names? OSP ? OKAMI? not even # contender eliminator fight like the co-main

Claudia wins, she will shoot reactive doubles when Andrade gets over aggressive and/or hit some body lock takedowns from the clinch. Andrade has nothing to offer off her back, so one takedown a round and its a wrap.
You got that one wrong bud. Sad I wanted Claudia to I knew Andrade was too big

You were right dude. That fight was the most entertaining fight of the night.

Claudia will win. Andrade got beat by Pennington who isn't a huge 135er. Claudia's only losses are to the best 115 out there in JJ and they were fairly close decision.
That "wrong" buzzer sound

Claudia & Andrade's arms look like they belong to Mark Hunt or Travis Browne.

joanna-jedrzejczyk.jpg

Claudia & Andrade arms look like they belong to Mark Hunt or Travis Browne.
I knew Andrade would be too big...Though maybe Claudia would be better up at 125? She fought JJ twice already she knows shed be skipped a few fights still even if she won tonight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back