CNN's "Town Hall" Meeting Deteriorates Into Infantile, One-sided Event

giphy.gif

100% GIFs. 0% substance.

It's clear from the video in the OP, and the lack of criticism of that behavior in this thread, that its the left that needs all the "help."

At the request of certain posters, I edited the OP and thread title:

Check out all the low rent CNN shills who heckled, insulted, and talked over NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch at CNN's recent "town hall" meeting. At one point, they called her a "murderer" for supporting the 2nd amendment of our constitution.

https://www.maxim.com/news/nra-rep-loesch-meets-parkland-shooting-survivors-2018-2

More and more, it seems like the American left embraces silencing the opposition and declining civil discourse on gun control in favor of attacking people with insults and unsubstantiated accusations. Sounds like a familiar path.

expertsagree.jpg

Ya libya is a paradise now without gun control.

Ya libya is a paradise now without gun control.

Libya is a "paradise" right now because it has no stable government and a shit economy (that would be the common denominator). The inference behind the image is that Communist and Totalitarian regimes tend to like gun control...

Last edited:
*Yawn* I read two sentences of your post and I'm already bored.

Perhaps you should write more interesting posts, and not make it so obvious you're a CNN fanboy while claiming you're not defending them.

Wow your shit is WEAK. Couldn't answer a single question, couldn't quote me defending CNN once, and STILL you fall back on everything I just shit all over.

Next time read the post, it'll help you reply in a way that doesn't tell everyone you're a complete fool.

If you're going to reply to this post, make it long and interesting.

Sorry, I'm not here to entertain idiots, I'm hear to smack the stupid out of them. Now you know why your face is bruised. Try harder next time little fella, people can read ya know...

This forum is littered with leftist posters who have continually beat the drum of CNN's fake stories about "collusion" (your kind of people, your kind of misinformation). Small victories are significant only to small people. The video in the OP is littered with people trying to score small victories because they suffered such a big defeat...

electoralcollegetrump.jpg

I get it. It's hard to stay strong when your losses are so great and your victories are so small.

So the reason you edited the thread title is because Trump won the election?

That dastardly Trump, winning an election and making Fox report on bullshit that you then parrot, until you're comically destroyed in your own thread and have to edit the title. I'm surprised you like him knowing he's the reason you've come off like a mentally disabled person in this thread.

Just try it fonzle: "I was wrong. I made an assumption and it was incorrect."

Go for it. Borrow some other man's balls and try to act like you're a man.

What happened to this thread its like some jumbled mess confusing.

fonzo made a thread about CNN editing a kids question at the town hall, it was proven the kid was lying, so fonzo edited the thread title and is pretending he never had his shit comically pushed in.

It's been pretty hilarious the entire way.

So the reason you edited the thread title is because Trump won the election?

That dastardly Trump, winning an election and making Fox report on bullshit that you then parrot, until you're comically destroyed in your own thread and have to edit the title. I'm surprised you like him knowing he's the reason you've come off like a mentally disabled person in this thread.

Just try it fonzle: "I was wrong. I made an assumption and it was incorrect."

Go for it. Borrow some other man's balls and try to act like you're a man.

No. You're cognitive skills are seriously lacking. The reason so many on the left are so extremely petty, child-like, and desperate to find small victories wherever possible is because they suffered such a huge humiliating defeat on election night. You should try to own up to it.

Go for it. Borrow some other man's balls and try to act like you're a man. :D

Libya is a "paradise" right now because it has no stable government and shit economy (that would be the common denominator). The inference behind the image is that Communist and Totalitarian regimes tend to like gun control...

Any government worth anything would be interested in gun control. The only countries that are an exception to that are small countries where there is mandatory military service and the government will rely on a civilian force to defend the government in case they get invaded. I.e. switzerland. And even there guns are still regulated and seen as a tool to be mobolized to defend the state from an invasion. A military tool.

guns are a religion and worshipped in the US. The gun is one of America's Gods now.

No more than they're bought by the teacher's unions. You think the NRA is bad. I think teachers are far more dangerous. They don't teach our kids anymore. They turn them into mindless liberals.

Education is scary thing for some people lol.

No. You're cognitive skills are seriously lacking. The reason so many on the left are so extremely petty, child-like, and desperate to find small victories wherever possible is because they suffered such a huge humiliating defeat on election night. You should try to own up to it.

Go for it. Borrow some other man's balls and try to act like you're a man. :D

...said the little kid afraid of a question.

{<jordan}

And I'm bored....

*Yawn*

Though I did read a few of your posts in other threads about you believing Christians are just as toxic as Islamists.

That's all I needed to know about you.

More weak shit. Can't respond to a single question I ask, can't provide evidence of any claim I questioned, and literally has to bring up irrelevant shit from OTHER THREADS to try and change the subject.

Sorry buddy, but any literate adult knows what happened here. Hope your face doesn't hurt too much.

<13>

CNN jumped the gun going high production. They had a pack of really articulate anti-gun students and just couldn't resist. Now that the truth about how law enforcement failed has come out, it's too late to put the toothpaste back in the tube. I think CNN has done more harm to the anti-gun argument by going all in too early to make this shooting the case for anti-gun laws.

Ahahahaha, OP got savaged so hard that he changed the entire thread mid thread?????

{<jordan}

Ho. Lee. Fuk.

I don't think democrats actually want to ban guns because they keep obfuscating the issue with the "assault rifle" thing. They're trying to make people believe that it's possible to buy an automatic military-grade rifle. But it's not, what they call assault rifles are semi-automatic rifles with an "assault" appearance, yet the hardware is the same as a hunting rifle. Yet they never talk about banning all rifles. And handguns, who are also semi-automatic, are only marginally less deadly than rifles. Basically they want to give the appearance that they want to do something significant to reduce gun violence, without actually doing anything. They seem to control the media pretty well because the conversation always revolves around this moot point, every shooting.

<seedat>

They are taking a phased approach to getting guns out of people's hands. They are just starting with the bump stock and semi-automatic weapons. They will move on to something else after they are successful with that. It's a slippery slope.

These folks don't know what they want to ban but they're damn sure we need to ban them. And this town hall "debate" literally had thousands of people chanting it. These are scary times.

...said the little kid afraid of real discourse on the infantility and desperation of the left.

{<jordan}

I gotta say, I kind of admire the delusion of someone who'd keep going as the entire forum laughs at him for the biggest bitch-move in recent history. It's an achievement really. An achievement in failing, but still.

Hey fonzle, WHY'D YOU CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE?

Let's see if you can set a record for running away from questions in this thread.

Back