CNN's "Faces of Trump's Travel Ban"

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
CNN is fishing for stories of people being negatively impacted by the travel halt so they can run more stories bashing Trump. That was the idea, but apparently conservatives have been blowing it up making up fake stories and saying the impact has been that they feel safer. The number is 646-535-9720.

Here are some stories they've already put up.
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/immigration-ban-stories/

lol at one of them not postponing, but cancelling their wedding because the wife couldn't pass a background check to get here soon enough. And another whose parents can't come see her graduation, even though the halt will be over by the time she graduates. Another guy from Iraq said he was detained briefly and then released and said "America is the greatest country". Don't know how CNN let that one slip through. I'm a little confused about who's getting turned away and who's getting released.

CNN is fishing for stories of people being negatively impacted by the travel halt so they can run more stories bashing Trump. That was the idea, but apparently conservatives have been blowing it up making up fake stories and saying the impact has been that they feel safer. The number is 646-535-9720.

Here are some stories they've already put up.
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/immigration-ban-stories/

lol at one of them not postponing, but cancelling their wedding because the wife couldn't pass a background check to get here soon enough. And another whose parents can't come see her graduation, even though the halt will be over by the time she graduates. Another guy from Iraq said he was detained briefly and then released and said "America is the greatest country". Don't know how CNN let that one slip through. I'm a little confused about who's getting turned away and who's getting released.

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

I wish cnn would come out of the muslim closet so Trump can ban them

In Iran, women are required to wear loose-fitting clothing and a headscarf in public.[48][49]
Raya007.jpg

Raya Bidshahri21, Iran
A student at Boston University, Bidshahri has lived in the United States for three years and considers Boston her home. She fears she will have to leave the country when she graduates in May and her student visa expires.

Bidshahri is studying neuroscience and says the university has warned her not to leave the country because she might not be able to re-enter. Her family was planning to attend her graduation, but because they are Iranian they’re now covered by the ban.

“Above all, it’s heartbreaking. My family and I have always dreamed of coming to the United States and accomplishing our dreams here. My family put in all of their investments and financial resources to allow me to come here and make things happen. We are treated like we’re terrorists, as if we want to cause trouble when above all we just want to make the United States a better place -- contributing whether it’s through research, studying, or entrepreneurship.”

no headscarf???

_DSC9655.jpg

Looks like he can be easily radicalized

MuhamadMoustafa-02.jpg

Looks like a perv. Ban him

Raya007.jpg

Would

ban

Back