CNN's Chris Cuomo Blames Intolerant 12 Year Olds??

CNN's Chris Cuomo would apparently spends his day on Twitter defending Transgender bathroom laws while trying to appear objective on Very Fake News aka CNN. Cuomo got into a twitter spat after posting that the problem with 12-year-old girls not wanting to see dicks in their bathroom are their lack of tolerant fathers...and 12 year old not being tolerance themselves.

Cuomo has since deleted this tweet but nothing is deleted on Twitter, after being asked....

9b83cb3b768f6f37a63aecb595b4712a.jpg

lol I swear you people can't read. He clearly called the father intolerant not the child. But still it's an idiotic thing to say, I don't understand why these people feel like trannies should be using the same restroom as the gender they're claiming to be and not the gender they actually are.
That's the whole insanity with the left. They are claiming that gender is defined by what you identify as. To them, biology means nothing. You decide what sex/gender you are and which bathroom you piss in. It's very progressive, you might not be enlightened enough to understand it yet.

That's the whole insanity with the left. They are claiming that gender is defined by what you identify as. To them, biology means nothing. You decide what sex/gender you are and which bathroom you piss in. It's very progressive, you might not be enlightened enough to understand it yet.

Which would make gender meaningless. If being a woman is defined by claiming to be a woman, then gender their position is circular.

That's the spirit. Let's ignore our daughters potentially being sexually assaulted by perverts exploiting this fucked up idea because we have bigger problems. Derp.

You obviously don't have daughters.
Guess again Einstein, I'm the father of twin girls

Another news flash for you, idiot..... they have been using any bathroom they've wanted to use for decades.
Derp

Back