CNN's Chris Cuomo Blames Intolerant 12 Year Olds??

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
CNN's Chris Cuomo would apparently spends his day on Twitter defending Transgender bathroom laws while trying to appear objective on Very Fake News aka CNN. Cuomo got into a twitter spat after posting that the problem with 12-year-old girls not wanting to see dicks in their bathroom are their lack of tolerant fathers...and 12 year old not being tolerance themselves.

Cuomo has since deleted this tweet but nothing is deleted on Twitter, after being asked....

The looney left is waging a war on women. I mean they are waging a war on girls in elementary school because they are bigoted and don't want to see dicks when they go to the restroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine if Trump tweeted that?

Actually nevermind, some on the left would be happy with that.

I don't really have a strong opinion on this whole transgender bathroom thing, but I will point that this Cuomo guy was the only person in that exchange not talking about tranny dicks.

It's a glaring characteristic of OTT conservative moral indignation that they immediately jump to the most sordid possible scenarios i.e. some shemale is going flash her shewang at a little girl as opposed to going into a stall, doing her thing and leaving.

Last edited:
It's a glaring characteristic of OTT conservative moral indignation that they immediately jump to the most sordid possible scenarios i.e. some shemale is going flash her shewang at a little girl as opposed to going into a stall, doing her thing and leaving.

Lol yes that's totally a tactic of conservative to think of the wildest scenarios to further their agenda.

You never hear "well if it was your daughter who was raped by a guy who just escaped from prison and the baby would be retarded and have aids, you'd want her to get an abortion." Or, "Trump is really going to put all LGBTUVXZ people in concentration camps and do even worse to people of color because he's literally Hitler." from the left.

Spare me.

Lol yes that's totally a tactic of conservative to think of the wildest scenarios to further their agenda.

You never hear "well if it was your daughter who was raped by a guy who just escaped from prison and the baby would be retarded and have aids, you'd want her to get an abortion." Or, "Trump is really going to put all LGBTUVXZ people in concentration camps and do even worse to people of color because he's literally Hitler." from the left.

Spare me.

No I've never heard either of the things you mentioned. My example was taken straight from the OP.

But sure, the left likes to exaggerate sometimes too. I'll give you that.

No I've never heard either of the things you mentioned. My example was taken straight from the OP.

But sure, the left likes to exaggerate sometimes too. I'll give you that.

You've never heard the "what if it was your daughter?" Or "what if she was raped by her dad?" arguments in favor of abortion?

You've never heard the liberal fantasies of Trump being literally Hitler?

Must be new to the war room.

You've never heard the "what if it was your daughter?" Or "what if she was raped by her dad?" arguments in favor of abortion?

You've never heard the liberal fantasies of Trump being literally Hitler?

Must be new to the war room.

Well, you've toned it down a bit now, but lets not hijack this thread with an abortion debate.

The Trump being Hitler is thing is pretty retarded though, I'll agree with that.

I don't really have a strong opinion on this whole transgender bathroom thing, but I will point that this Cuomo guy was the only person in that exchange not talking about tranny dicks.

Igor at it again.

Sorry but being realistic in protecting ones children is how we should be.

Fuck your AV btw.

Igor at it again.

Sorry but being realistic in protecting ones children is how we should be.

Fuck your AV btw.

Meryl>Sisqo by far.

I think you're all fairly silly getting worked up about where people shit and piss and imaginary sexual predator scenarios.

I guess the transgender side is slightly more retarded for being so determined to upend the status quo over it.

Meryl>Sisqo by far.

I think you're all fairly silly getting worked up about where people shit and piss and imaginary sexual predator scenarios.

I guess the transgender side is slightly more retarded for being so determined to upend the status quo over it.
Egomaniac Meryl Streep refused to wear €100k Chanel dress because she wanted them to PAY HER to wear it (on top of giving it to her for free) http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion...oscar-dress-when-chanel-oscar-dress-10817502/

Egomaniac Meryl Streep refused to wear €100k Chanel dress because she wanted them to PAY HER to wear it (on top of giving it to her for free) http://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion...oscar-dress-when-chanel-oscar-dress-10817502/

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-sound-of-music.gif

lol I swear you people can't read. He clearly called the father intolerant not the child. But still it's an idiotic thing to say, I don't understand why these people feel like trannies should be using the same restroom as the gender they're claiming to be and not the gender they actually are.

lol I swear you people can't read. He clearly called the father intolerant not the child. But still it's an idiotic thing to say, I don't understand why these people feel like trannies should be using the same restroom as the gender they're claiming to be and not the gender they actually are.

I wonder if she is the problem or...

huh? Walk me through this. I'm 2 grams of dab in.

Is this seriously a problem for people? Who's gonna police bathroom stalls checking genitalia of everyone going in? What stupid waste of time. We have far bigger problems in this country and the fact it's all over FB and twitter makes me think it's a bullshit misdirection set up to keep the population controlled

Is this seriously a problem for people? Who's gonna police bathroom stalls checking genitalia of everyone going in? What stupid waste of time. We have far bigger problems in this country and the fact it's all over FB and twitter makes me think it's a bullshit misdirection set up to keep the population controlled

And this.

Wherever the trans people end up having to lay pipe, everybody is going to be just fucking fine.

huh? Walk me through this. I'm 2 grams of dab in.

He's saying the problem is the intolerant and overprotective father, it's not hard to figure out.

Back