CNN - What's the "Alt Left"? Experts say it's 'made-up term'

Of course it makes a difference. The whole term originates as a form of deflection for the alt right. As in the exact way Trump used it at the press conference.

The term "alt left" has been around for a year brah. And by alt left we mean violent and radical. Are you going to claim that violent and radical leftists dont exist and have not been dealing havoc on people for almost 2yrs now?

You just admitted the left hasn't denounced Antifa. They are violent. Mr.Bike Lock head smash guy was doing this months before all this.

Sure, they haven't elected anyone to office because they are losing ground.

That's not what I said / try again

its like trump supporters who call everyone who isn't on their side a liberal. thats all the alt left is, its a term they made up

The term "alt left" has been around for a year brah. And by alt left we mean violent and radical. Are you going to claim that violent and radical leftists dont exist and have not been dealing havoc on people for almost 2yrs now?

The alt left is a made up term from around a year ago yes. Violent leftists have been around for decades and by historical standards are fringe and irrelevant. I love how some blame right wing extremism on liberal bias and labeling but spend massive amounts of time trying to find the worst elements of the left and acting like it's the norm.

I just listed all the examples where it had been disagreed with and then said it was not the highest priority. No not the same. And then you followed up on the point that they don't have an extremist in office becuase they are losing ground. Wtf are you on about? As if the liberal free trading moderates have anything in common with a fringe of black hooded anarchists that have zero vote influence.

I just listed all the examples where it had been disagreed with and then said it was not the highest priority. No not the same. And then you followed up on the point that they don't have an extremist becuase they are losing ground. Wtf are you on about. As if the liberal free trading moderates have anything in common with a fringe of black hooded anarchsits that have zero vote influence.

You said they haven't made it a high priority in the least. They lost the election due to stuff like that and the groups around them.

The alt left is a made up term from around a year ago yes. Violent leftists have been around for decades and by historical standards are fringe and irrelevant.

Irrelevant? Is it your opinion that riots, mob violence at several Trump rallys, politicians being shot, cars and building being smashed, people being hit with bricks and rocks, people being surrounded and harassed is...irrelevant?

I ask again because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you're unaware of all this.

Irrelevant? Is it your opinion that riots, mob violence at several Trump rallys, politicians being shot, cars and building being smashed, people being hit with bricks and rocks, people being surrounded and harassed is...irrelevant?

I ask again because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you're unaware of all this.

In terms of historical standards, influence on the mainstream left, compared to Islam and right wing terrorism, yes.

But I give you that my choice of words was poor there, the suppression of speech, violence, and the gun attack are horrendous and I don't support that at all.

Of course it makes a difference. The whole term originates as a form of deflection for the alt right. As in the exact way Trump used it at the press conference.

Deflection how? He condemned the actions of the driver and the views of neo-nazis.

You said they haven't made it a high priority in the least. They lost the election due to stuff like that and the groups around them.

Antifa is not why they lost the election ffs. The Dems had a moderate but extremely flawed candidate and the right had Pepe the frog in an orange toupe. Again perfect example of how the right complains about that media bias created the Nazis resurgence while it falsely labels the liberals and left mainstream as radical.

Deflection how? He condemned the actions of the driver and the views of neo-nazis.

He was asked after he condemned the alt left if he condemned the alt right. He asked for a definition.

In terms of historical standards, influence on the mainstream left, compared to Islam and right wing terrorism, yes.

Right wing terrorism consists of the occasional lone nut doing something crazy and it doesn't happen anymore than the occassional lone left wing nut. The left tho... you guys get together as giant mobs and viciously attack people while laughing and cheering ALL THE TIME.

But I give you that my choice of words was poor there, the suppression of speech, violence, and the gun attack are horrendous and I don't support that at all.

Yet you don't think it needs addressed and acknowledged even tho it happens on a monthly basis? How can you defend that?

Antifa is not why they lost the election ffs. The Dems had a moderate but extremely flawed candidate and the right had Pepe the frog in an orange toupe. Again perfect example of how the right complains about that media bias created the Nazis resurgence while it falsely labels the liberals and left mainstream as radical.

The Dems had a moderate? LOL. You must be a comedian on the side, as well as delusional. Must suck to lose to an orange frog or whatever the hell you're talking about.

The Dems had a moderate? LOL. You must be a comedian on the side, as well as delusional. Must suck to lose to an orange frog or whatever the hell you're talking about.

Yes the moderate candidate won the democratic primary, sorry if this is confusing for you.

Yes the moderate candidate won the democratic primary, sorry if this is confusing for you.

It's not, what's confusing is how the Democrats cannibalized Bernie.

I have more respect for ISIS than I do the left. At least they own up to their shit.

Right wing terrorism consists of the occasional lone nut doing something crazy and it doesn't happen anymore than the occassional lone left wing nut. The left tho... you guys get together as giant mobs and viciously attack people while laughing and cheering ALL THE TIME.

Yet you don't think it needs addressed and acknowledged even tho it happens on a monthly basis? How can you defend that?

You first para is wrong imo

It should be called out as appropriate not to deflect from what just happened.

I just listed all the examples where it had been disagreed with and then said it was not the highest priority. No not the same. And then you followed up on the point that they don't have an extremist in office becuase they are losing ground. Wtf are you on about? As if the liberal free trading moderates have anything in common with a fringe of black hooded anarchists that have zero vote influence.

You're looking for examples of the alt left? ....start by watching any of the MSM.

Back