CNN (Very Fake News) threatening to dox person who made Trump/CNN wrestling meme

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Archived so CNN (Very Fake News) doesn't get anymore clicks

http://archive.is/Encf7

jjZExYt.jpg

Uw1orwN.jpg

K7YABBP.jpg

So basically, if you post any """offensive""" things and memes, this guy from CNN will dox you unless you give a heartfelt apology. Yet another new low for CNN.

Why do liberals keep getting blown the absolute fuck out by memes to the point where they threaten to dox people over them btw? I mean, I get it, leading up to the election the internet culture war was embarrassingly one sided, and since Trump's victory liberals have desperately been trying to project certain memes onto others (cuck, snowflake, etc) but still. I mean, you can even get evidence of this in our very own meme threads. Liberal memes are excruciatingly un-funny, nonsensical, and spiteful.

CNN is in desperation mode after they were exposed as Fake News + BTFO by our president on Twitter
<{silvanormal}>
is normal

CNN is in desperation mode after they were exposed as Fake News + BTFO by our president on Twitter
<{silvanormal}>
is normal

Multiple people from CNN admitting the Russian story is complete nonsense, a FAKE NEWS article retracted and forcing people to resign, and their big retaliation is to get someone to apologize on The_Donald

LOL

Multiple people from CNN admitting the Russian story is complete nonsense, a FAKE NEWS article

That's not remotely true. Fucks knows how you are stupid enough to think that.

Voting for Trump = Profound ignorance, political naivety, bigotry and extreme poor judgment.

Continuing to support Trump = You are fucking stupid, a bigot or extremely wealthy and sociopathic.

Now this raises a good question: should there be laws against doxing someone who hasn't committed any crime online?

Because almost everyone is susceptible to getting doxed, and it can lead to death threats, loss of job + future jobs, etc. just for having an opinion, or making a funny gif.

That being said CNN are a bunch of fucking losers for doing this.

Pathetic. This is just more of the same shit that drove moderate Americans away from the left in this past election. The more CNN displays this type of desperate and tyrannical behavior, the more they will drive moderates away from the left.

i hate trump but CNN has gone into full alert idiot mode since he was elected.

kinda like fox for the past 8 years.

Now this raises a good question: should there be laws against doxing someone who hasn't committed any crime online?

Because almost everyone is susceptible to getting doxed, and it can lead to death threats, loss of job + future jobs, etc. just for having an opinion, or making a funny gif.
No, as long as it's done by using information voluntarily provided by the user, I don't think so.
You're responsible for what type of information you reveal.
It's still pathetic behavior.
Also, let's not forget, this is about a 10 seconds WWE video with CNN's logo shooped in..... truly pathetic

That's not remotely true. Fucks knows how you are stupid enough to think that.

Except the fact that it's on tape and Van Jones' explanation for his particular video made him look even worse

Don't worry buddy, CNN and others will always have anti-Trump lemmings like you to back them up no matter what. Their reputation isn't too badly hurt among the "moderate" left in the USA, so don't be too upset. We just have to wait for Trump to be fully exonerated to rub it in your faces, which is fine.

And when it happens, don't leave for a few months like you did after Trump won the election

Ps; if you want to make inflamatory political statements in the public sphere that target the media, don't expect privacy.

Ps; if you want to make inflamatory political statements in the public sphere that target the media, don't expect privacy.

>inflammatory political statement
>a gif of Trump in WWE hitting someone with "CNN" as a head

Seek help for your mental illness as soon as humanly possible

Threatening to dox someone is an acceptable tactic for despicable behavior, but this was just someone having fun. Acknowledging something this trivial is a sign of insecurity and weakness, imo. But they probably think they are being badass internet superheroes by doing this.

Except the fact that it's on tape and Van Jones' explanation for his particular video made him look even worse

Don't worry buddy, CNN and others will always have anti-Trump lemmings like you to back them up no matter what. Their reputation isn't too badly hurt among the "moderate" left in the USA, so don't be too upset. We just have to wait for Trump to be fully exonerated to rub it in your faces, which is fine.

And when it happens, don't leave for a few months like you did after Trump won the election

So that means the mounds of evidence in regards to Russia is "fake?" You are stupid.

Hint; the media sometimes gets stories wrong but reliable sources correct and retract.

But they probably think they are being badass internet superheroes by doing this.
They can now move on from being a respected news outlet a few years ago to fighting cyber wars against /pol in 2017

>inflammatory political statement
>a gif of Trump in WWE hitting someone with "CNN" as a head

Seek help for your mental illness as soon as humanly possible

Sorry bud, you the insane lunatic that continues to support your insane, ignorant, bigoted, narcisstic, fat orange buffoon of a president.

Trump supporters opinions are 100% worthless to me, nothing you could possibly say would garner one iota of respect from me.

Liberal, conservative, whatever, this should scare you.

So that means the mounds of evidence in regards to Russia is "fake?" You are stupid.

Hint; the media sometimes gets stories wrong but reliable sources correct and retract.

What mounds of evidence? You guys can't even get your narrative straight, LOL. It's either "we don't have any because it's an ongoing investigation" or you link to something an anonymous """""""""source"""""""""" said as proof.

It's ok though, I know you left after Trump won so you're out of the loop.

Sorry bud, you the insane lunatic that continues to support your insane, ignorant, bigoted, narcisstic, fat orange buffoon of a president.

Trump supporters opinions are 100% worthless to me, nothing you could possibly say would garner one iota of respect from me.

lol, you must have me mistaken with someone else. I'm a massive Assad shill and threatened to stop supporting Trump if he even remotely tried to oust him, and denounced him when he bombed Syria. I just think very lowly of liberals and their news sources.

Back on topic though, do you denounce CNN trying to dox someone over a meme?

Pathetic, not just from an ethical standpoint of a large Television Network going after some guy making a joke.

Also, this must have been one of the single greatest publicity for CNN. That stuff was everywhere on the news worldwide.
This whole complaining about Trump is hypocrisy anyway. CNN is making recording profits thanks to Trump.

Now how you feel about Trump handling things as the president might be one thing. But CNN certainly has gone full retard.

That is incredibly petty and juvenile

I guess that redditors identity is the only thing they've been "on the money" about in months so they wanted to brag

<GOT2>

Back