Social CNN fires Marc Lamont Hill after right-wingers become outraged over pro-Palestinian speech

They’ve been wiped off from the ocean to the ocean everywhere else. Lord knows we need to get rid of that last block too

Palestinians are trash. They are one of the most extremist sunni bukhari following populations on the planet. Israel should expel in the next war and take south lebanon and sinai to.

So why then is Israel supporting the Sunni Jihadists in Syria? Why are they supporting Wahhabi Saudi Arabia? Israel supports Sunni jihadists when it suits them, even though these jihadists slaughter Christians and Shia and would ethnically cleanse and or massacre minorities if they attained power in Syria.

I dont buy the nonsense of them having state policy to support and finance isis. But i could logically see them preferring a partioned syria and finding Al nursa types who only have small arms as an easier enemy to defeat vs a legitimate state that has a standing army and possinly chemical weapons and missiles and ties to Iran.

I actually think Israel would be a lot more restrained if they had expeled in 1967 and were allowed to keep the sinai and south lebanon. That would address their security fears. And be better for the west as a trusted non islamist state wouod control the sinai. But at this rate Israel will probably have some saudi fields within 20 years and sinai and lebanon again.

CNN isn't leftwing that's why. None of the major media are. They are only left-wing on certain domestic issues but on international issues, especially Israel they are center right, and very hawkish when it comes to defending Israel.

Also Israel used to support christians and shiite. They still support christians but the shiite alliance has been weakened namely due to Irans geopolitical fault. I actually wish the US prevented Iran from falling to the islamists and shah stay in power. The country would likely be so much better and be more secular then it is now. I mean the fact that Iran has becone more nationalist and non islamic even under that warped dictatorship shows the superiority of shia islam and non bukhari following islam. Hell Iran could be in the eurasian union now and a key actual friend to Russia. An Israel that holds all of "palestine" sinai, south lebanon and even part of jordan or south west saudi and an enlarged Iran that would own part of pakistan and shiite (eastern) iraq would have been a preferable middle eastern world map.

Last edited:
Crititism of the occupation, West Bank settlements and other aspects of Israeli policy is not only valid, but is often made with Israel's best interests in mind. Calling for Israel's elimination or endorsing terrorism against Israel as the state of the Jewish people deserves condemnation. Just as when right wing Israelis push for their own version of the one state resolution.

Should dude lose his job at CNN for saying from river to sea? I am not sure. It was a dumb thing for him to say. I don't think he should lose his job at Temple. He has had teach ins on this subject and he should know the baggage that from river to sea comes with. He really should have known better.

I dont buy the nonsense of them having state policy to support and finance isis. But i could logically see them preferring a partioned syria and finding Al nursa types who only have small arms as an easier enemy to defeat vs a legitimate state that has a standing army and possinly chemical weapons and missiles and ties to Iran.

I actually think Israel would be a lot more restrained if they had expeled in 1967 and were allowed to keep the sinai and south lebanon. That would address their security fears. And be better for the west as a trusted non islamist state wouod control the sinai. But at this rate Israel will probably have some saudi fields within 20 years and sinai and lebanon again.
Not ISIS, but other Salafist Sunni rebels. Lots of news articles, from respected publications, have reported on this.

Palestinians are trash. They are one of the most extremist sunni bukhari following populations on the planet. Israel should expel in the next war and take south lebanon and sinai to.
Israel should have either drawn the border then and stuck to it or rolled them into Israel. Same can be said now. Draw a line and enforce it. Be done. Proper solution leaves neither side happy so I favor a three state solution. West Bank Gaza Israel. Give a little more land than Palestine has now. Cut Jerusalem in half. End it

CNN isn't leftwing that's why. None of the major media are. They are only left-wing on certain domestic issues but on international issues, especially Israel they are center right, and very hawkish when it comes to defending Israel.

CNN is fairly anti Israel and very pro war. That actually makes them pretty Left Wing.

Israel should have either drawn the border then and stuck to it or rolled them into Israel. Same can be said now. Draw a line and enforce it. Be done. Proper solution leaves neither side happy so I favor a three state solution. West Bank Gaza Israel. Give a little more land than Palestine has now. Cut Jerusalem in half. End it

I mostly agree that is what Israel should do and probably will end up doing (past Israeli leaders have said this too), but I have no doubt that would not end the conflict.

There is still the demand of right of return that the Palestinians have as part of their identity and many Palestinians feel is now an inalienable right and groups like Hamas will not accept Israel with any borders.

The second intifada and what happened after Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza destroyed the left in Israel and the shifting population that is more religious and more Russian immigrants are not as interested in resolving the conflict. Only when/if the PA falls do I see any movement either forward or backward.

CNN is fairly anti Israel and very pro war. That actually makes them pretty Left Wing.
I have not seen any MSM (American MSM) being critical of Israel. One can compare what Haaretz reports on and what American media reports on (regarding Israel) to see ho American media shields Israel.

It wont happen but if a deal happened. Gaza should become administered by Egypt. The overwhelming majority of west bank should be israeli (from the judean and samarian mountain top ridges west) and palestinians transfefed to jordan valley. And Jerusalem split and a corridor from east jerusalem to Jordan in which palestinians travel. Their new "state" should largely be in jordan. Joran should be designated a palestinian state. You need a continuous area for people.

But that wont happen. Trumps peace plan seems to be Israeli full control of jerusalem and 1/3 of palestinians move to Jordan.

I have not seen any MSM (American MSM) being critical of Israel. One can compare what Haaretz reports on and what American media reports on (regarding Israel) to see ho American media shields Israel.

Well, yeah dude. That's a no brainer. Haaretz is an Israeli newspaper run by the party not in power. It actually IS CNN. Of Course CNN isn't going to have the same dedication to covering Israel as a news organization in Israel. CNN is too busy talking about Russia.

It wont happen but if a deal happened. Gaza should become administered by Egypt. The overwhelming majority of west bank should be israeli (from the judean and samarian mountain top ridges west) and palestinians transfefed to jordan valley. And Jerusalem split and a corridor from east jerusalem to Jordan in which palestinians travel. Their new "state" should largely be in jordan. Joran should be designated a palestinian state. You need a continuous area for people.

But that wont happen. Trumps peace plan seems to be Israeli full control of jerusalem and 1/3 of palestinians move to Jordan.

What is going on in your av?

He implicitly said he wants to wipe Israel from the map: ‘Free Palestine from river to sea’.

I’m fairly certain he would have been fired either way.

Spun that title better than the chief propagandist of the politburo.

I fully expect everyone in the outrage crowd to ignore that Hamas slogan, and they did not disappoint.

I tend to agree with you on the MSM taking Israel's side. I'm sure some of the print media have been critical though. Hasn't the NY Times been critical of Israel e.g. Thomas Friedman?

CNN isn't leftwing

giphy.gif

“I support Palestinian freedom. I support Palestinian self-determination. I am deeply critical of Israeli policy and practice. I do not support anti-Semitism, killing Jewish people, or any of the other things attributed to my speech.”
--Marc Lamont Hill

Controlling the Israel Message: How to Manage the American Sheeple

A great piece on CNN's track record here for anyone still unaware.

This guy has said some pretty outrageous (to some) stuff in the past.

Gotta think the only reason it matters now is cause this has to do with Jews.

"Oh, the Elders of Hunger are angry again"

Back