CNN fake news? No... here's 50 examples.

bobgeese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks T_D

(5/9) 1. CNN Repeatedly Claims George Bush Sr. Signed NAFTA. It was Bill Clinton

(5/9) 2. CNN Denies Facts About Hillary’s Legal Career; CNN Previously Reported Those Same Exact Facts - down to the exact words.

(7/13) 3. CNN “Loses Connection” When Reporter Brings Up Hillary’s Past Criminal Justice Reforms

(8/1) 4. CNN Reporter Caught Misrepresenting Hillary Clinton Crowd Sizes to Look Larger

(8/2) 5. CNN Chooses to Prioritize its Criticisms of Donald Trump’s Choice of Cutlery Over Chemical Warfare

(8/8) 6. CNN Runs Hit-Piece on Trump, Ends up Equating African Americans with Felons

(8/10) 7. CNN Says Secret Service had Several’ Meetings with Trump About 2nd Amendment Comment; It had Zero

(8/29) 8. CNN Edits Out the Word ‘Crooked’ when Reporting Trump’s Tweet on Hillary

(8/31) 9. CNN’s Headline News Interviews Hero, Blurs Out his “Trump 2016” Shirt

(9/9) 10. CNN Claims Howard Stern Verified Story on Trump; Howard Stern Directly States that CNN is Lying

(9/17) 11. CNN Edits Out Clinton’s Use of the Word ‘Bomb,’ Attacks Trump for Saying ‘Bomb’

(9/19) 12. CNN Falsely Claims (over and over) that Donald Trump Called for “Racial Profiling”

(9/22) 13. CNN Demands Dr. Drew Retract Statements on Hillary Clinton’s Health, Cancels His Show Because of the Comments

(10/9) 14. CNN’s Pam Brown Caught Coaching a Presidential Debate Focus Against Trump

(10/11) 15. CNN’s Donna Brazile Caught Sneaking Debate Questions to Hillary Clinton

(10/12) 16. CNN Falsely Tells Viewers that it is Illegal to View WikiLeaks

(10/12 ) 17. CNN Disputes Existence of Hillary Audiotapes; CNN Reported on the Same Tapes Previously

(10/18) 18.. CNN’s Dan Merica Claims there’s Nothing to See in WikiLeaks; CNN’s Dan Merica is Implicated in Wikileaks for collusion with DNC against Trump

(10/19) 19. CNN ”Loses Connection” When Congressman Brings Up what WikiLeaks tells us about Clinton

(10/30) 20. CNN Falsely Claims Trump Told Crowd to Vote Twice, then Stealth Edits its Story, but Only After Media Outlets Report CNN's Lie

(11/6) 21. CNN Executive’s Spouse Caught Colluding with DNC, Tipping Them Off on Unreleased Polls

(11/6) 22. CNN Caught Colluding with DNC on Questions for Trump, Cruz

(11/8) 23. CNN Interviews Angry Anti-Trump ‘Protestor’ who is Really Cameraman John Grkovic

(11/11) 24. CNN “Loses Connection” When Muslim Trump Supporter Brings Up Amir Khan’s Wife

(1/19) 37. CNN lies about Nancy Sinatra’s Reaction to Trump’s Song Choice at Inauguration

(1/24) 38. CNN Falsely Claims it Tied Fox News for Ratings on Trump’s Inauguration Day

(1/31) 39. CNN’s Jeff Zelaney Pushes Fake Story About Trump’s Supreme Court ‘Twitter Contest’

(2/1) 40. CNN’s Errol Lewis Pushes False Story that Trump’s Executive Order Caused Michigan Woman’s Death

56. CNN’s Don Lemon Falsely Claims Anyone Can Buy an Automatic Weapon, Has No Idea What an Automatic Weapon is

57. CNN Runs Highly Misleading Headline About Congressional Action on Gun Control

58. CNN “Loses Connection” When Guest Brings Up Jesus (and Preaches Unity) in Wake of Ferguson Shooting

59. CNN Anchor Claims 12 year old Girls are ‘the problem’ for Not Wanting to See Penises

I

60. CNN Reports on ‘ISIS Flag’ at Gay Pride Parade; Flag Depicts Dildos & Buttplugs

(2/1) 40. CNN’s Errol Lewis Pushes False Story that Trump’s Executive Order Caused Michigan Woman’s Death

(2/1) 41. CNN Falsely Claims Trump Brought Neil Hardiman to DC as a ‘decoy’; Hardin wasn’t in DC to Begin with

(2/9) 42. CNN calls everyone ‘Fake News’, Says it’s Like the N-word after Trump calls them it

(2/10) 43. CNN, after having been called ‘fake news’ by Trump, “Loses Connection” When Bernie Sanders Jokes that CNN is ‘Fake News’

(2/10) 44. CNN Falsely Claims Melania Trump Blew Off Akie Abe During Japanese Visit

(2/11) 45. CNN Falsely Reports White House Staffers Gifted Sean Spicer Several Supersoakers

(2/15) 46. CNN Headline Falsely Implies Damning Info About Trump’s Contact with Russia

(2/19) 47. CNN Headline Implies Trump’s Executive Order Caused Hawaii Man’s Death

(3/1) 48. CNN, in discussing Trump’s AG Jeff Sessions, Falsely Claims Loretta Lynch Recused Herself of All Clinton-Related Decisions

(3/2) 49. CNN Host Cites False Tweet From Democrat Senator as 'Best Resource' to Attack Sessions

(3/6) 50. CNN “Loses Connection” When Congressman (who is defending Trump’s Executive Order) Brings Up FBI’s Terrorism Stats on Refugees

(12/10) 31. CNN Claims Election Hacking is Impossible Before Election, Blames Trump’s Victory on Hacking

(12/29) 32. CNN Falsely Reports that Russia Retaliated to Sanctions by Closing American School

(12/31) 33. CNN Pushes Fake News Story About Russians Hacking Vermont Power Grid

(1/1) 34. CNN Reports on ‘Election Hacking’ with Footage from Fallout 4 Video Game

(1/4) 35. CNN Contributor Falsely Asserts that WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange is a Pedophile

(1/16) 36. CNN Reporter Claims That Trump Only Meets with ‘Mediocre Negroes’ & Black Entertainers; Trump Met with MLK III Earlier that Day and Plans to Meet with over 100 African American Leaders, Few of Whom are Entertainers

Jewtube, Reddit, google, Facebook, twitter, and most of the MSM have all become Liberal entities with varying degrees of built in fascism.

They do not know what is best for us. We need to be able to discuss and debate issues; every voice should be heard, not just those of the "progressive" cultural marxists.

Only read the first bullit.....

Actually, it was both. Bush signed the treaty with Canada and Mexico in December of 1992 (his final month in office), and Clinton immediately pledged not to renegotiate it. Less than a year later, on Dec. 8, 1993, Clinton signed the treaty into law. Neither signing was perfunctory or irrelevant. Both were necessary. Clinton absolutely did sign NAFTA.

Btw, this is from the ultra right wing salon.com...

Actually, it was both. Bush signed the treaty with Canada and Mexico in December of 1992 (his final month in office), and Clinton immediately pledged not to renegotiate it. Less than a year later, on Dec. 8, 1993, Clinton signed the treaty into law. Neither signing was perfunctory or irrelevant. Both were necessary. Clinton absolutely did sign NAFTA.

Did CNN deny that Clinton signed it or just say that Bush signed it?

When this debate was going on during the campaign I remember the main theme being that NAFTA was Bipartisan.

And NAFTA was a good thing.

Clinton did and so did Bush, both Como and Trump are right and wrong. That being said, it does not make it fake news, just a commentator being wrong.

Clinton did and so did Bush, both Como and Trump are right and wrong. That being said, it does not make it fake news, just a commentator being wrong.

Ok, how about the other 70?

How about this gem,

Trump has supporters give nazi salute...

Lol. Did not take long to find the BS and thanks for my morning chuckle. I don't think CNN is that bad, certainly much less slanted than FOX.

10 years ago Fox News, is VERY different than today.

I do remember one of the silliest things I ever saw was their focus group leader who's name slips my mind, hold up a cardboard dual hologram of john McCain.

Cringeworthy at BEST.

10 years ago Fox News, is VERY different than today.

I do remember one of the silliest things I ever saw was their focus group leader who's name slips my mind, hold up a cardboard dual hologram of john McCain.

Cringeworthy at BEST.

Have you watched Hannity lately? That dude is off the charts biased, certainly more than anyone on CNN.

Ok, how about the other 70?

How about this gem,

Trump has supporters give nazi salute...

Trump did ask his supporters to raise there hands and pledge. Calling it a Nazi salute is a shitty opinion, but that is all that it is an opinion. Not fake news.

Trump did ask his supporters to raise there hands and pledge. Calling it a Nazi salute is a shitty opinion, but that is all that it is an opinion. Not fake news.

^^^The liberal mind at "work"^^^

That is exactly fake news.

None of this will matter to the brainwashed liberals of sherdog. Instead of commenting on the subject of the thread (CNN) they'll all come on here and start calling out Fox News

^^^The liberal mind at "work"^^^

That is exactly fake news.

No it is a BS opinion. Don't be a simpleton and think that everything on CNN is news. They have a lot of opinion shows in which, surprise surprise, people give there opinions. That is far different then reporting the news.

50 midleading stories in 37 years
You're assuming that list is comprehensive. I don't think it is by any stretch. Every news network makes mistakes, but CNN's mistakes often show intent, meaning they aren't really mistakes. Also, when you consider thing like their admitted deal with Saddam Hussein where they got exclusive access to Iraq so long as they whitewashed his regime's misdeeds shows you the lack of principles.

You're assuming that list is comprehensive. I don't think it is by any stretch. Every news network makes mistakes, but CNN's mistakes often show intent, meaning they aren't really mistakes. Also, when you consider thing like their admitted deal with Saddam Hussein where they got exclusive access to Iraq so long as they whitewashed his regime's misdeeds shows you the lack of principles.
Don't Saudi's own stakes in both fox and CNN parent companies? I just don't see the story here. Sometimes CNN gets the story wrong, so does everyone. They all have their own agenda.

Don't Saudi's own stakes in both fox and CNN parent companies? I just don't see the story here. Sometimes CNN gets the story wrong, so does everyone. They all have their own agenda.

Trump has supporters give nazi salute, is not "getting it wrong", it's deliberately stoking racial tensions through our country.

Too bad the dude later dropped a n-bomb on live tv and was kicked off CNN.. Hire idiots, expect idiotic behavior.

"Mediocre journalists"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back