CNN's "Town Hall" Meeting Deteriorates Into Infantile, One-sided Event

You're so right. It was just soooo irrelevant. My bad. Let's fix that. You can try to tell me these questions are irrelevant after you run from them....

Do you know this kid enough to say he isn't a stranger to you?

Did you believe what he said before you saw any proof that it was true?

Come on fonzob, let's keep this fail train of yours going.

Mr. Marx,

The only important "fail" thus far is the leftist ideologues who propagate and try to silence the opposition to avoid the debate. That is the environment the CNN "town hall" created, and that is the sentiment endorsed by your comrades.

Why, the kid's dad altered an e-mail, why the fuck would anyone continue to trust these people?<JagsKiddingMe>

Well, we just saw two versions of one e-mail. I presume one was accurate. I'd like to see an accurate version of the original e-mail thread to see what CNN cut out from his initial question. That is not included in the link.

so they came up with their own questions. whats the difference with that and the president using a teleprompter with statements partially reviewed by staff?
The accusation seems to be that CNN changed the meaning of Haab's original questions. Trump obviously isn't going to read something his staff edited for him if he doesn't agree with it.

This is just embarrassing. I'm told by history books that there was a time when the concept of civil discourse was actually valued in society

Props to that lady for remaining composed amid the absurdity

Mr. Marx,

The only important "fail" thus far is the leftist ideologues who propagate and try to silence the opposition to avoid the debate. That is the environment the CNN "town hall" created, and that is the sentiment endorsed by your comrades.

Afraid of a question. Sad.

You appear to be salty as fuck because Fox News lied to you.

I hear potatoes can fix that.

Interesting take I guess

I don't watch Fox News and I post in the WR like once a month, if that. In reality I don't waste much of my life on politics. But every once in a while I browse the WR (because it actually used to be a decent source of breaking news info) and something ridiculous enough catches my eye and I can't resist. So congrats on being that

Interesting take I guess

I don't watch Fox News and I post in the WR like once a month, if that. In reality I don't waste much of my life on politics. But every once in a while I browse the WR (because it actually used to be a decent source of breaking news info) and something ridiculous enough catches my eye and I can't resist. So congrats on being that

Russet potatoes can be added in small quantities to dilute the sodium content. Smaller potatoes, such as fingerlings, can also by used in an additional quantity.

Russet potatoes can be added in small quantities to dilute the sodium content. Smaller potatoes, such as fingerlings, can also by used in an additional quantity.

Okay

Turns out the father didn't have the evidence, so he tried to alter an e-mail and got caught because he is a dumb fuck. Fox News and Tucker didn't check the story, and just ran with something that fit their agenda.

th
OMG,OMG,OMG

You mean it was FAKE NEWS?

SAD!!

Good Lord, @fonzob1 is dominating this thread!

Keep up the good work fon!
Why, because he was completely wrong? Yeah, good job.

Edit: and isn't a change of thread title in order seeing as how it's a lie?

Last edited:
So, CNN-no sign they did anything wrong, Fox News-lied to push an agenda. Where's the right wing outrage?

Why, because he was completely wrong? Yeah, good job.

While I certainly didn't expect this guy's father to be stupid enough to edit an e-mail, we still have not seen the original version of the questions, and it is easy to doubt CNN's credibility due to its embarrassing history of retractions.

And certainly none of it changes the American left's apparant decline into Stalinism.

Edit: and isn't a change of thread title in order seeing as how it's a lie?

We don't know that Haab's claim that CNN edited his question is a "lie" until we see the original communication showing how is original three questions were worded.

So you believe the claim that CNN edited the question to begin with, without proof of that being offered to begin with. But to refute that claim you'll need the very proof you didn't need to believe it? Despite the father altering emails after the fact?

You didn't think the father was dumb enough to do this? I mean he was dumb enough to think his son was going to get to give pages of expose before getting to ask multiple questions in this townhall, which is silly. Or perhaps he knew that would get rejected and knew he could shop around a fake story afterwards.

But hey you fell for a Fox "News" story, it happens.

While I certainly didn't expect this guy's father to be stupid enough to edit an e-mail, we still have not seen the original version of the questions, and it is easy to doubt CNN's credibility due to its embarrassing history of retractions.

And certainly none of it changes the American left's apparant decline into Stalinism.

We don't know that Haab's claim that CNN edited his question is a "lie" until we see the original communication showing how is original three questions were worded.

It's gotta be really hard being a diehard righty. Constantly being completely wrong and having to sit there to think of ways to justify it.

"Well we still don't know...."

Yet you made a thread like you knew every detail. Why? Oh wait nevermind, I forgot you're afraid of questions...

Back