CNN's "Town Hall" Meeting Deteriorates Into Infantile, One-sided Event

And what about the right-wingers saying that those survivors are actors flown in to boost the liberal agenda?

Where was your outrage then?

Look at his join date. Also you sure they were right wingers? I remember people were outraged at conspiracy theorists. I don't think "right winger" was even used the way it is now.

Or, I don't know, maybe Tucker Carlson could have asked the kid to provide the evidence before he had him on his show. Pretty basic reporting, don't you think?
I don't trust CNN at all, but there are always two sides to a story.

I fucking hate when someone goes off on someone/something and is allowed to do so on major platforms without providing clear evidence.

John's ass ripping on cross fire is relevant than ever, though it's funny that his peers/successors, like Colbert, Oliver, Samantha Bee and Trevor Noah are among the worst offenders

I don't trust CNN at all, but there are always two sides to a story.

I fucking hate when someone goes off on someone/something and is allowed to do so on major platforms without providing clear evidence.

John's ass ripping on cross fire is relevant than ever, though it's funny that his peers/successors, like Colbert, Oliver, Samantha Bee and Trevor Noah are among the worst offenders

And Stewart would say that the difference is that Comedy Central isn't a news organization, which is true, but I always thought that Stewart was being disingenuous when he would characterize himself as only being a comedian, as he wanted to have his cake and eat it to.

http://www.businessinsider.com/park...doctored-cnn-emails-to-media-2018-2?r=UK&IR=T

CNN wants to limit the kid to one of his questions instead of his whole speech. Kids dad freaks out and then shops around doctored emails to other news outlets. Fox picks it up running without fact checking. Now CNN has to release the original emails.

Way to go Fox "News".

It's curious that some of the words are slightly different between the two versions, but I am not seeing what Colton Haab originally submitted and how it differs from the way CNN reworded it. They need to show us everything.

5a90b71aaae605aa0e8b45d9-640-219.jpg

5a90b6d4aae6051c008b4692-640-220.jpg

Last edited:
No, that's not the question. I know pretty well, because I asked it.

The question wasn't "which stranger do you trust more?" it was "do you take strangers at their word?". I just can't seem to figure out why you're afraid to answer it....

You're asking an entirely irrelevant question.

It's curious that some of the words are slightly different between the two versions, but I am not seeing what Colton Haab originally submitted and how it differs from the way CNN reworded it. They need to show us everything.

"that he submitted" was taken out by the Dad. "According to the metadata of the Word document containing the email that was provided to Fox, it appears that Glenn last edited it."

You're asking an entirely irrelevant question.

Your apparently paralyzing fear of the question doesn't make it irrelevant. It just makes your future opinion on everything irrelevant. Who needs the opinion of someone who's afraid of a question....

And Stewart would say that the difference is that Comedy Central isn't a news organization, which is true, but I always thought that Stewart was being disingenuous when he would characterize himself as only being a comedian, as he wanted to have his cake and eat it to.
lol, he played that card all the time.

Your apparently paralyzing fear of the question doesn't make it irrelevant.

No. The fact that it is irrelevant makes it irrelevant.

It just makes your future opinion on everything irrelevant. Who needs the opinion of someone who's afraid of a question....

Your tactic of accusing someone of being afraid for not answering your useless questions is pretty old school. Did you pick that tactic up from reading this?

320px-Communist-manifesto.png

What evidence would the kid have? Do you think they gave him an official document telling him his question was not considered appropriate for the town hall meeting?

This shit is all organized. I don't understand why some find it so unbelievable that questions...ALL questions were screened by CNN, and some were declined. You don't think they just got a bunch of angry high schoolers together, and let them go all out, or that the people asking the questions were picked at random, do you?

Turns out the father didn't have the evidence, so he tried to alter an e-mail and got caught because he is a dumb fuck. Fox News and Tucker didn't check the story, and just ran with something that fit their agenda.

th

No. The fact that it is irrelevant makes it irrelevant.

Your tactic of accusing someone of being afraid for not answering your useless questions is pretty old school. Did you pick that tactic up from reading this?

320px-Communist-manifesto.png

You're so right. It was just soooo irrelevant. My bad. Let's fix that. You can try to tell me these questions are irrelevant after you run from them....

Do you know this kid enough to say he isn't a stranger to you?

Did you believe what he said before you saw any proof that it was true?

Come on fonzob, let's keep this fail train of yours going.

Why, the kid's dad altered an e-mail, why the fuck would anyone continue to trust these people?<JagsKiddingMe>

"that he submitted" was taken out by the Dad. "According to the metadata of the Word document containing the email that was provided to Fox, it appears that Glenn last edited it."

Yeah, I don't get why they would change the wording and think that wouldn't be exposed. I am still left with the impression though that there was an initial e-mail that had the entirety of what Colton Haab wanted to ask. I doubt he just spouted all of it off on the phone. He probably submitted his original line of questioning by e-mail as well. I would like to see that entire e-mail thread between Haab and CNN.

so they came up with their own questions. whats the difference with that and the president using a teleprompter with statements partially reviewed by staff?

Yeah, I don't get why they would change the wording and think that wouldn't be exposed. I am still left with the impression though that there was an initial e-mail that had the entirety of what Colton Haab wanted to ask. I doubt he just spouted all of it off on the phone. He probably submitted his original line of questioning by e-mail as well. I would like to see that entire e-mail thread between Haab and CNN.

Dumb people do dumb things. Fox News didn't fact check the story either to begin with. Though that was probably purposeful as they knew true or not it would rile people up. So the dad is dumb and Fox News is not a news network

so they came up with their own questions. whats the difference with that and the president using a teleprompter with statements partially reviewed by staff?

Ones the leader of the free world and the other is a teenager. Maybe that may result in slightly different expectations.

Ones the leader of the free world and the other is a teenager. Maybe that may result in slightly different expectations.
the leader of the free world gets a reviewed statement so its "public friendly". its not to wrong to review a question for a live broadcast.

Back