CNN's "Town Hall" Meeting Deteriorates Into Infantile, One-sided Event

So you're cool with just taking strangers at their word?

You're totally, right. The word of this Junior ROTC member who protected his fellow classmates during a shooting at his high school should not even be considered. We should have kept this whole thing hush and not mentioned it as a thread topic for consideration at all. What could possibly cause anyone to question CNN's credibility?

Please provide sources for your claims. It sounds like you've cracked the case! Mueller should get on this right now!
You lack even the wherewithal to google something yourself.

The quote I provided is not disputed by the Trumps. It’s been reported on by Fortune, Forbes, Business Insider, USA Today, NYT, and pretty much every major publication. It’s factual.

http://fortune.com/2017/05/17/donald-trump-russia-2/

You’re making yourself look really, really lazy. And really, really gibberingly ignorant.

In September 2008, Donald Trump Jr. gave the following statement to the “Bridging U.S. and Emerging Markets Real Estate” conference in Manhattan:”In terms of high-end product influx into the United States, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” Trump’s many deals with Bayrock unravels Donald Jr’s comments. He refers specifically to the Soho venture in which Trump partnered with the Russian-connected Bayrock group.

Do you not know what facts are? Would you dispute who won the super bowl if it somehow hurt Trump that the Patriots lost?

This is humiliating. I almost feel sorry for you.

Trump 100% has massive financial ties to Russian institutions. You can’t argue about that when his own sons bragged about it for years and it’s in the record. Have you zero self-respect?

Or, CNN can provide the "proof" that his claims are false by releasing the e-mails. Both sides should have access.
Why would CNN release emails of a private convconversa between them and a survivor of a tragic mass shooting? That would be as dumb as TrumpTreleasing the convo between him and La David Johnson's widow. It's a lose-lose situation for them

The lack of impulse control shown by people lately seems to be a bigger issue than guns.

CNN is trying to save face, they had no problem parading kids who share ideas and in my opinion exploit them to appeal to sympathy. When it doesn't go their way they deny it happened. I wouldn't be surprised if Fox News did the same thing but in this case they didn't. Both networks are scum.

Please STFU with that.

Remember Sandy Hook? You know where little kids died? Right Wingers were saying that it was a conspiracy, that no kids died.
Who said that? Attention whore Alex Jones? Do you know a lot of right wingers that actually believe that? Because there’s like 120+ million right wingers in this country.

Who said that? Attention whore Alex Jones? Do you know a lot of right wingers that actually believe that? Because there’s like 120+ million right wingers in this country.
Same could be said about calling this kid a liar...This news literally just broke out...DO you think all liberals know about this story and are saying the kid is a liar?

My point was clear.....Right Wingers should use the Liberal lack amorals approach.

You lack even the wherewithal to google something yourself.

When you are the one making the claim, the burden of proof is on you. I have no reason to go on a wild goose chase to find what you're claiming to be true. You can do that yourself.

The quote I provided is not disputed by the Trumps. It’s been reported on by Fortune, Forbes, Business Insider, USA Today, NYT, and pretty much every major publication. It’s factual.

http://fortune.com/2017/05/17/donald-trump-russia-2/

That article promises "deep disturbing ties to Russia" but falls way short of that mark. It mentions business deals with Russian companies or "Russian-connected" companies (whatever the fuck that means) that never came to fruition. It also mentions another guy who was "Russia-connected" that was guilty of tax evasion and money laundering, but in no way connected Trump to those crimes. A guy worth billions who has his money sunk into many, many different areas of the American economy is bound to have business deals that are linked to people that may not always be on the straight and narrow. I am sure that most wealthy businessmen, with their money spread around into many different places, have no way of knowing with 100% certainty that all of the people they have business deals with will never do anything criminal.

Fortune is a shit source. Try finding a real source. That was weak.

Although the lawsuit does not allege complicity by Trump, it claims that Bayrock exploited its joint ventures with Trump as a conduit for laundering money and evading taxes.

If Trump was guilty of money laundering or tax evasion, he would have shared that legal burden.

You’re making yourself look really, really lazy. And really, really gibberingly ignorant.

Look who's talking.

Do you not know what facts are?

fact
[fakt]
NOUN
  1. a thing that is indisputably the case:

Would you dispute who won the super bowl if it somehow hurt Trump that the Patriots lost?

This is humiliating. I almost feel sorry for you.

giphy.gif

Keep trying young padawan.

Trump 100% has massive financial ties to Russian institutions.

No. He doesn't...

You can’t argue about that when his own sons bragged about it for years and it’s in the record. Have you zero self-respect?

You are overly dramatic and allow yourself to be swayed by shit "news" sources. If I had to guess your age, I would say you have not yet cleared 18.

Last edited:
Same could be said about calling this kid a liar...This news literally just broke out...DO you think all liberals know about this story and are saying the kid is a liar?

My point was clear.....Right Wingers should use the Liberal lack amorals approach.
No I don’t.

I’m not the one drawing a connection between essentially 40% of our population & a crazy CT based on the opinion of a few nut jobs.

Are you lying, or willfully stupid?

When you are the one making the claim, the burden of proof is on you. I have no reason to go on a wild goose chase to find what you're claiming to be true. You can do that yourself.
I proved it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-said-money-pouring-in-from-russia-2018-2

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-trump-jr-profile-20170712-story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...8eed22-ba9e-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/05/trump-lawyers-up-conflicts-of-interest/526185/

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/eric-trump-russia-investment-golf-course

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/
That article promises "deep disturbing ties to Russia" but falls way short of
Fortune is a shit source. Try finding a real source. That was weak.
Try literally any of the above. You’re insane, a troll, or a moron.

Let’s recap:
You claimed that Trump has zero financial ties to Russia. I showed you that his own son (and his other one, too) have openly bragged about all the financial ties they have to Russia for YEARS.

You go into denial, flounder, spin, cry, attack, and do anything except admit that you are 100% undeniably wrong and owned.

Just try to justify Trump Jr’s quote with your batshit stupid claim. You’ve done nothing but dodge and deny and attack (very credible) sources.

fact
[fakt]
NOUN
  1. a thing that is indisputably the case:
A buffoon disputing something on the basis of “nuh-uh! I don’t like it so it isn’t true!” doesn’t count as a legitimate dispute.

One more time.

Trump Jr said these words: "In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets”

Your claim that Trump has no financial dealings with Russia is utterly, flatly false.
No. He doesn't...
His own son has publicly stated otherwise to investors. Give it up. You whining is just making you look even sadder.

Last edited:
You're totally, right. The word of this Junior ROTC member who protected his fellow classmates during a shooting at his high school should not even be considered. We should have kept this whole thing hush and not mentioned it as a thread topic for consideration at all. What could possibly cause anyone to question CNN's credibility?

So you do take strangers at their word? I asked you a question but you don't wanna answer it, so let's try a few others....

Do you personally know this kid?

Has he provided proof of what happened?

Have you seen the proof?

Try answering one of those before you respond with more questions. It makes the desperate nature of your deflecting less obvious.

Teleprompter budget went to the MIC.

It's a shitty thing to straight up call a child shooting survivor a liar. Leftists have no moral compass, you're showing yourself to be lowly. Like this town hall showcases the left. And remember cnn has done this before

That's where the confusion lies. They're not crisis actors, they're just making shit up.

It's a bunch of meaningless drivel, hearsay, and opinion. The LA times article wasn't even about investments in Russia. But, if you feel any of these articles prove "collusion" between Trump and Russia, you should seriously make sure Meuller knows about them. He may not have seen them yet, and you clearly are on the ball with this stuff. I don't think he can do this without you and your "proof." <45>

Let’s recap:
You claimed that Trump has zero financial ties to Russia. I showed you that his own son (and his other one, too) have openly bragged about all the financial ties they have to Russia for YEARS.

No. You showed an article that claimed someone claimed that Trump's son bragged about money coming in from Russia. There is no supporting audio or supporting financial records.

You go into denial, flounder, spin, cry, attack, and do anything except admit that you are 100% undeniably wrong and owned.

Owned by drivel, hearsay, and opinion. That is definitely a first...

Just try to justify Trump Jr’s quote with your batshit stupid claim. You’ve done nothing but dodge and deny and attack (very credible) sources.

Wow, I "attacked" you? You poor helpless victim. You should just call me "batshit stupid" again, so that you can feel better.

A buffoon disputing something on the basis of “nuh-uh! I don’t like it so it isn’t true!” doesn’t count as a legitimate dispute.

You're an impressionable young man who is clinging to drivel, hearsay, and opinion because it supports the narrative you like.

One more time.

Trump Jr said these words: "In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets”

You mean something he supposedly said 10 years ago? Do you think Mueller will be able to review Trump's portfolio today to see if there is any truth to that now?

Your claim that Trump has no financial dealings with Russia is utterly, flatly false.
His own son has publicly stated otherwise to investors. Give it up. You whining is just making you look even sadder.

It's treason then! Dude, there is nothing sadder than scraping the bottom of the barrel to desperately pull drivel, hearsay, and opinion together to paint a false narrative.

Last edited:
It's a bunch of meaningless drivel, hearsay, and opinion. The LA times article wasn't even about investments in Russia. But, if you feel any of these articles prove "collusion" between Trump and Russia, you should seriously make sure Meuller knows about them. He may not have seen them yet, and you clearly are on the ball with this stuff. I don't think he can do this without you and your "proof." <45>
It’s a bunch of quotes that the Trumps haven’t disproven, widely reported on, and widely accepted as fact by everyone else in the world but you..

Trump Jr said it in a trade conference. It’s not some secret.

Wow, I "attacked" you? You poor helpless victim. You should just call me "batshit stupid" again, so that you can feel better.
I said attacked sources, not me. You’re showing your batshit brains again.

You're an impressionable young man who is clinging to drivel, hearsey, and opinion because it supports the narrative you like.
I’m not young, and nothing of my characteristics are relevant to the fact that Trump Jr was widely reported (and hasn’t denied) making those statements. You’re clinging to an absurd fantasy.

It's treason then! Dude, there is nothing sadder the scraping the bottom of the barrell to desperately pull drivel, hearsay, and opinion together to paint a false narrative.
Too bad Jr hasn’t denied saying it. Too bad just that one statement completely blows up your absurd and moronic insistence that Trump has had zero financial dealings with Russia.

Along with all the tons of other documented and factual instances in those many articles I provided, which you didn’t read (because they make your feelings get hurt and therefore are drivel, apparently).

You’ve absolutely humiliated yourself.

Last edited:
So you do take strangers at their word? I asked you a question but you don't wanna answer it, so let's try a few others....

Do you personally know this kid?

Has he provided proof of what happened?

Have you seen the proof?

Try answering one of those before you respond with more questions. It makes the desperate nature of your deflecting less obvious.

I absolutely don't. Especially when that stranger is a Junior ROTC student that did heroic things in the face of danger, and his word is going against the credibility of a news organization such as CNN. Something like this shouldn't even be given consideration and should be kept very quiet. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back