CNN continues its (petty) war against Trump

He does have the lowest approval ratings of any incoming president. Reporting that isn't being bias. Bad press isn't being bias. The press picked up on every single job creation or corporate american investment. It isn't the media's fault he carries so much baggage or goes out of his way to polarize so many people.

Last edited:
It could work in his favor. Normally approval ratings are high before inaugeration and they continually decline as they run office. Trump literally has nothing to lose in terms of having to keep approval and going down and rather focus on gaining. Its sort of like being underdog. With no expectations placing a heavy burden on you be able to make decisions without worrying about peeving people and their approval dropping. Its really the same as his election campaign. Not having the burden of being favorite has worked in his favor.

Not defending CNN here, I don't watch or read their stuff, but it's true that Trump has a historically horrendous approval rating for an incoming president. Forget CNN, look at the other measures for this.

The TS needs to hear the obvious answer that both candidates were really unpopular which means many people voted for Trump but don't like him. They just didn't trust or like (or both) Hillary.

And Obama picked a fight with Fox News early in his Presidency and learned the truth in the old axiom never pick a fight with somebody who buys ink by the barrel. I know folks here this Fox News is "fair and balanced", but CNN is just getting warmed up if they want to be to Trump what Fox News was to Obama over the length of his Presidency.

And if it's "petty" from their end - Isn't it just as "petty" of Trump to keep carrying on his great crusade against CNN when Buzzfeed released the files not CNN. And CNN just covered the release sort of like how Drudge would release something, or Brietbart would write an article on something and then Fox News would cover it as "it's being reported..." or "some people are saying...".

I'd much rather have a petty news outlet than a petty President. Because the network can be marginalized with cold professionalism ( No interviews, one press conference question with a quick answer and move on sorta deal) not to mention many other news outlets to watch on the viewer end whereas there is only one President with all the power and the nuke codes.

Not defending CNN here, I don't watch or read their stuff, but it's true that Trump has a historically horrendous approval rating for an incoming president. Forget CNN, look at the other measures for this.

The TS needs to hear the obvious answer that both candidates were really unpopular which means many people voted for Trump but don't like him. They just didn't trust or like (or both) Hillary.
Who cares though what Trump's approval rating is 'supposedly'. Obama has a high approval rating 'supposedly' and he's known as The Great Divider.

What you LOSERS (I use the term literally because your criminal LOST to Trump) don't realize is that Trump is President, he has 4 years initially, you hardcore leftists won't give him a fair shake number what, so deal with it.

It's going to be a fuuuuuuun 4 years!

And Obama picked a fight with Fox News early in his Presidency and learned the truth in the old axiom never pick a fight with somebody who buys ink by the barrel. I know folks here this Fox News is "fair and balanced", but CNN is just getting warmed up if they want to be to Trump what Fox News was to Obama over the length of his Presidency.

And if it's "petty" from their end - Isn't it just as "petty" of Trump to keep carrying on his great crusade against CNN when Buzzfeed released the files not CNN. And CNN just covered the release sort of like how Drudge would release something, or Brietbart would write an article on something and then Fox News would cover it as "it's being reported..." or "some people are saying...".

I'd much rather have a petty news outlet than a petty President. Because the network can be marginalized with cold professionalism ( No interviews, one press conference question with a quick answer and move on sorta deal) not to mention many other news outlets to watch on the viewer end whereas there is only one President with all the power and the nuke codes.
Lol @ comparing fighting Obama vs Trump. Trump isn't PC, he calls it like it is. Obama is a whimp, he was easy to break. You won't catch Trump BOWING to foreign leaders.

Lol @ comparing fighting Obama vs Trump. Trump isn't PC, he calls it like it is. Obama is a whimp, he was easy to break. You won't catch Trump BOWING to foreign leaders.
Well you either have to bend over or get on your knees when fellating Putin. That's sort of bowing...

Honestly whats the difference between CNN on Trump and Fox news on Obama for 8 years? Both channels are with different parties, so they try to make the other guy look bad.

It is good to have media being critical of a president and just reporting something unfavourable is also good.

Well you either have to bend over or get on your knees when fellating Putin. That's sort of bowing...
Dude I am so scared Russia is going to nuke us!! Oh noes! We should practice huddling under our desks in case of a blast!!

Hey CNN. Enjoy.

hqdefault.jpg
Everybody got the election results wrong, not just CNN. Trumps own internal polling had him losing the election so what's the point of this?

Popular vote is irrelevant. But if it makes you feel better all power to you.
It's irrelevant to electing President. Not irrelevant to gauging popularity. But thank you, I was aware of the fact the President is not decided by popular vote. Point still stands.

Trump bows before to his new lord and master Putin. If Trump tells it like is why is it his advisers have to constantly claim he didn't really mean what he said or he wasn't quoted correctly, used the wrong choice of words and other excuses?

Approval ratings rarely go up during a Presidency, but maybe Trump can pull out another surprise. As it stands, it is difficult to imagine him getting elected for a second term but he is coated with Teflon.

And Obama picked a fight with Fox News early in his Presidency and learned the truth in the old axiom never pick a fight with somebody who buys ink by the barrel.
That was before there was the Internet. Where everyone else could hit back. The new adage in my opinion, is "don't pick a fight with someone who can say whatever they want, when you have to respond like an empty suit."

And he's the President as well. Not to mention that the room applauded when he called them out. CNN is going to get it here.

Who cares though what Trump's approval rating is 'supposedly'. Obama has a high approval rating 'supposedly' and he's known as The Great Divider.

What you LOSERS (I use the term literally because your criminal LOST to Trump) don't realize is that Trump is President, he has 4 years initially, you hardcore leftists won't give him a fair shake number what, so deal with it.

It's going to be a fuuuuuuun 4 years!
Dude, save your trolling for someone else.

CNN Conspired with the Clinton campaign to cheat during this election cycle. They provided the questions prior to the debate to the Clinton campaign. CNN is not a news source. It's a propaganda machine for the left wing created for dummies to think they are informed.

Back