CNN Commentator: ‘Bunch Of Mediocre Negroes’ Meeting With Donald Trump

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You believe any of those "mediocre negroes" being paid to shill for hilary are "advocates". Keep on buying your Jordans man! Can't argue with dullards and/or fanatics.

Wanna know how I know you didn't read the thread? This dumbass response!

Womp womp.

Well maybe he is waiting for the rest of "right for the cause" negros to get over their tantrum of he is not my president.

Ftfy

That's why you easily refuted it, eh perro?

Looks like you struggle with facts too if you think calling a false equivalence a false equivalence is hypocritical.

People being paid to gather up their fellow "mediocre negroes" or professional do-nothings in life as she said versus a lunatic showing up at trump tower and various black people that actually struggled growing up.

Sure "perro"... I have to get back to work and you come across as a dullard. Admit your loss and move on with dignity king.

just wanna say that obama only let in "magnificent negros" into his meetings

Untitled-2.png

"i put a molly in her drink, she aint even know it. i took her home and enjoyed that, she aint even know it"-rick ross, obama's white house guest

there are even unofficial stories that rick ross' ankle bracelet went off during his visit

but CNN criticizes trump for letting steve harvey come in and give his input on fixing inner cities

People being paid to gather up their fellow "mediocre negroes" or professional do-nothings in life as she said versus a lunatic showing up at trump tower and various black people that actually struggled growing up.

Sure "perro"... I have to get back to work and you come across as a dullard. Admit your loss and move on with dignity king.

Literally what?

Did you just have a brain aneurysm?

But when the Democrats get Snoop Dogg, Jay-z, Beyonce, and Lebron James to get you to vote for Hillary Clinton are they not doing the exact same thing?
Katy Perry was there nov8th too sing the national anthem when Hilary won!

just wanna say that obama only let in "magnificent negros" into his meetings

Untitled-2.png

"i put a molly in her drink, she aint even know it. i took her home and enjoyed that, she aint even know it"-rick ross, obama's white house guest

there are even unofficial stories that rick ross' ankle bracelet went off during his visit

but CNN criticizes trump for letting steve harvey come in and give his input on fixing inner cities

There is a lot of mediocrity in that picture.

I, surprising to myself, have no issue with that exchange.

I don't know why anyone needs to meet with Kanye West or Steve Harvey when plotting the future of this country. There are actual intellectually qualified people who could be asked for their input.

And Steve Harvey is a mediocre comedian at the level of comedy that he operates at. Frankly, he was the worst one on the Kings of Comedy tour. His sitcoms sucked. His relationship advice is awful. And he'll never be mentioned in the same breath as the greats. Mediocre seems appropriate.

45545253.jpg

"Mediocre negroes" is indeed a regrettable comment, but this:

“They keep bringing up comedians and athletes to represent black interests is demeaning, it’s disrespectful, and it’s condescending. Bring some people up there with expertise Donald Trump, don’t just bring up people to entertain,” he added later. “Unless Steve Harvey turns into a policy analyst in behind the scenes meetings it doesn’t matter what I’m saying. My concern is the people who he is trumpeting up and putting in front of the cameras."

Isn't exactly wrong. Where's Bob Johnson? Daymond John? Christopher Gardner? Mellody Hobson? Hell, i'd even take L.A. Reid. Why are our interests being represented by Steve Harvey and Kanye?

Ben Carson?

Pretty far from mediocre...

All of a sudden the right wingers love celebrities.

What a comedy group you people are.

I don't know why anyone needs to meet with Kanye West or Steve Harvey when plotting the future of this country. There are actual intellectually qualified people who could be asked for their input.

And Steve Harvey is a mediocre comedian at the level of comedy that he operates at. Frankly, he was the worst one on the Kings of Comedy tour. His sitcoms sucked. His relationship advice is awful. And he'll never be mentioned in the same breath as the greats. Mediocre seems appropriate.

45545253.jpg
Is there a slight possibility that the reason he is meeting with Harvey, West and Brown is because many prominent AAs refuse to meet with him? While none of these three are qualified to propose legislation on Urban housing, they all have a huge influence across the board in our country. Take Jim Brown for instance. He will never frequent the Halls of Congress but he has had a definite impact on the urban issues that he reps and draws attention to. I for one appreciate celebrities who are willing to at least try to get their hands dirty vs the Meryl Streeps of the world who sit atop their ivory towers politicizing everything while misrepresenting mma.

'Mediocre Negroes'

'Jigaboo Ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s'

Nice to see the Democrats taking back their rhetoric to the 1950s

Yeah, he's like, 20th best running back of all time. At least.

I think over 50% of the HOF running backs from the 1960's through to today would say that Jim Brown is the greatest RB of them all. In fact, coaches polled over a range of decades would probably select him as the greatest offensive player ever.

He would probably be rated in the top 10 lacrosse players ever too.

He quit football on top to be in movies like "The Dirty Dozen" and hang out on a set with Raquel Welc, instead of getting concussions.

And he did a ridiculous job as a befuddled UFC announcer way back in the beginning. Why? Because if you were an adult in 1993, you probably thought that he was the greatest football player of all-time, and he lent credibility to the unknown freakshow that was the UFC.

"Mediocre negroes" is indeed a regrettable comment, but this:

“They keep bringing up comedians and athletes to represent black interests is demeaning, it’s disrespectful, and it’s condescending. Bring some people up there with expertise Donald Trump, don’t just bring up people to entertain,” he added later. “Unless Steve Harvey turns into a policy analyst in behind the scenes meetings it doesn’t matter what I’m saying. My concern is the people who he is trumpeting up and putting in front of the cameras."

Isn't exactly wrong. Where's Bob Johnson? Daymond John? Christopher Gardner? Mellody Hobson? Hell, i'd even take L.A. Reid. Why are our interests being represented by Steve Harvey and Kanye?
Because black people can only be successful in entertainment and sports. Duh.

I think over 50% of the HOF running backs from the 1960's through to today would say that Jim Brown is the greatest RB of them all. In fact, coaches polled over a range of decades would probably select him as the greatest offensive player ever.

He would probably be rated in the top 10 lacrosse players ever too.

He quit football on top to be in movies like "The Dirty Dozen" and hang out on a set with Raquel Welc, instead of getting concussions.

And he did a ridiculous job as a befuddled UFC announcer way back in the beginning. Why? Because if you were an adult in 1993, you probably thought that he was the greatest football player of all-time, and he lent credibility to the unknown freakshow that was the UFC.

<36>

45545253.jpg

I always hear right leaning blacks accused of hating themselves and hating their own. You black SJWs are the biggest self haters on the planet.

Back