CNN Charlottesville Panel goes TERRIBLY wrong, Anchor Exposes Their Agenda Then Lies About It

Meh, I certainly would not agree with the "best from both sides" analysis. They don't straw man like Fox News does, but they do employ a few morons on both sides of the aisle. And their blackouts on Sanders, Democracy Spring, and for a long time the NoDAPL protests were indefensible, as was their boot licking of Trump when he deployed those missiles and their failure to affirmatively address criticism.

Really? They have senators, congressmen, judges, all kinds of people from both sides of the Aisle. Former Bush cabinet members, former Obama cabinet members. It seems they get some pretty credible people in there

Nobody who doesn't watch CNN and Don Lemon believes that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh man this is great. Now only Don Lemon viewers think he is unstable?

Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) hit a nerve Thursday when he said that Trump “has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability nor some of the competence” needed in a president.

Rep. Adam B. Schiff toldCNN on Sunday that “I certainly think that there’s an issue with the president’s capability.

“I really question his ability to be — his fitness to be — in this office,” former director of national intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. said Tuesday night after Trump's rambling speech in Arizona.

Sen. Jack Reed (D-R.I.) said on a hot mic a month ago: “I think he’s crazy. I mean, I don’t say that lightly and as a kind of a goofy guy.” Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) responded, “I'm worried.”

Dude stop, it isn't 2008 anymore, CNN is way worse, they have been unhinged for at least 3 years now

Fox heads are constantly are being sued and fired for sexual assaults. I think their pretty bad lol.

Yes. Gonna be a long 7 1/2 years for you

This guy is great!! I actually don't mind that he is president, it's entertaining and he isn't really getting anything done so why would I be upset? It's entertaining watching him fall apart in front of our very eyes. It's actually unprecedented. He will find a way out whether he is impeached or just quits

Really? They have senators, congressmen, judges, all kinds of people from both sides of the Aisle. Former Bush cabinet members, former Obama cabinet members. It seems they get some pretty credible people in there

Some, not all. They also have had Jeffrey Lord, Corey Lewandowski, Don Lemon, and Rick Sanchez as regular contributors. And they have intentionally brought on, not necessarily non-credible but certainly inarticulate, protester types to undermine messages and make them seem more hysterical (see: Michael Brown).

Van Jones and Anderson Cooper are great, though.

Really? They have senators, congressmen, judges, all kinds of people from both sides of the Aisle.

So does FOX News.

Quite telling that all you need to believe that someone is an unbiased credible source, is a title. Could you be an easier mark?

This guy is great!! I actually don't mind that he is president, it's entertaining and he isn't really getting anything done so why would I be upset? It's entertaining watching him fall apart in front of our very eyes. It's actually unprecedented. He will find a way out whether he is impeached or just quits

Neither is happening, turn off your TV

So does FOX News.

Quite telling that all you need to believe that someone is an unbiased credible source, is a title. Could you be an easier mark?

Nah, Are you saying James Clapper is not credible?

Literally show me one instance of proof of CNN supporting Stalinist groups.

I'll wait.

And, no, them spamming hysterical Trump coverage (because that's what sells because mouth breathers like the ones here keep getting rustled about them) is not anything close to that.

I'm not very familiar with Stalinist groups. I'm familiar with Stalin, but no. I will not likely be able to find a direct connection between the two.. Unless antifa is one, then there you go.

As a psychiatrist who gave his opinion on Trump's mental state? No, he's not credible.

Oh geez, Anyone who questions Trumps mental state is not credible now? You got problems man. Take the blinders off, realize the president is a buffoon and go outside every now and then.

Can you name 1 person on CNN you think is credible or a good journalist?

Back