CNN Charlottesville Panel goes TERRIBLY wrong, Anchor Exposes Their Agenda Then Lies About It

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
CNN apparently didn't screen this panel to suit their views. CNN's Alisyn Camerota exposed the agenda of her network by trying to sway the opinion of panel. When the panel refuses to condemn Trump's intial comments on Charlottesville, she then tries to make it seem that the panel was defending Nazis, again the panel refuse to bite. Hats off to the panel for answering intelligently.

To make matters worse, CNN then decided to run an article on the their site which made them seems like conspiracy nuts but they omitted the actual video interview from the site so they could misrepresent their statements. So after failing to bait the panel into the soundbites they needed to smear Trump, they purposely lied to discredit them misrepresent. Complete Disgrace

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/23/politics/trump-focus-group/index.html

CNN is Alt Left, of course they will support Stalinist like groups. Great clip, thanks for sharing. It's astounding how far they will go. You'd have to be an absolute retard to not know they are fake news.

Longer version.

CNN apparently didn't screen this panel to suit their views. CNN's Alisyn Camerota exposed the agenda of her network by trying to sway the opinion of panel. When the panel refuses to condemn Trump's intial comments on Charlottesville, she then tries to make it seem that the panel was defending Nazis, again the panel refuse to bite. Hats off to the panel for answering intelligently.

To make matters worse, CNN then decided to run an article on the their site which made them seems like conspiracy nuts but they omitted the actual video interview from the site so they could misrepresent their statements. So after failing to bait the panel into the soundbites they needed to smear Trump, they purposely lied to discredit them misrepresent. Complete Disgrace

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/23/politics/trump-focus-group/index.html

Again, CNN making the comparison between Antifa and WW2 vets, and making excuses for violence on "their side". These people have no shame.

But seriously, I think it's best we don't keep circulating these CNN videos and giving them the views that they're trolling for.

DHhExo1WAAY70rV.jpg

Again, CNN making the comparison between Antifa and WW2 vets, and making excuses for violence on "their side". These people have no shame.

But seriously, I think it's best we don't keep circulating these CNN videos and giving them the views that they're trolling for.

I was thinking that we should make a thread containing nothing but CNN lies.

CNN is Alt Left, of course they will support Stalinist like groups. Great clip, thanks for sharing. It's astounding how far they will go. You'd have to be an absolute retard to not know they are fake news.

You think CNN, a corporate entity that literally blacked out the first social democratic candidate in 50 years, that has billions in profits, shareholders, and rich benefactors, would support Stalinist groups. Even though Stalinism would literally require nationalizing, liquidating, and prohibiting the existence of CNN or anything like it.

You are very dumb and I hate you.

Communism would never have a news channel in which all the anchors are multi millionaires......

I do not see why it is so difficult to make the argument that Antifa are bad, but the Nazis/KKK are worse.

Comes off a lot better than trying to associate Antifa with WW2 heroes.

CNN would do anything at this point to settle a score with Trump, including propping up Stalinist groups.

You're surprised that Communist News Network is spreading Marxist propaganda?

You think CNN, a corporate entity that literally blacked out the first social democratic candidate in 50 years, that has billions in profits, shareholders, and rich benefactors, would support Stalinist groups. Even though Stalinism would literally require nationalizing, liquidating, and prohibiting the existence of CNN or anything like it.
Communism would never have a news channel in which all the anchors are multi millionaires......
CNN just does the bidding for Soros and the Clintons, that's all!

Saw this earlier, it was pretty funny but let's not pretend Fox doesn't do the exact same thing. I think CNN is starting to take things a little too far but the fault lies within all mainstream media, including right leaning publications. Sean Hannity is this woman exactly on the other end of the spectrum.

CNN just does the bidding for Soros and the Clintons, that's all!

Your projection of dualities does not help. I dont like Soros or Clinton, but CNN is not some Communist, State run channel. It's corporatist media.

Saw this earlier, it was pretty funny but let's not pretend Fox doesn't do the exact same thing. I think CNN is starting to take things a little too far but the fault lies within all mainstream media, including right leaning publications. Sean Hannity is this woman exactly on the other end of the spectrum.

Dude stop, it isn't 2008 anymore, CNN is way worse, they have been unhinged for at least 3 years now

Back