C'mon guys Conor isn't ducking anyone.

Conor is officially the biggest duck in MMA history. It is a fact. Noone has ever ducked this hard.

Dumbest shit I ever heard for ducking.

actually fighting is better than "holding out" aka ducking

Conor coulda had 3 fights by now plus floyd in 15 months he's been ducking. Thats a lot more money than 1 fight with Floyd and holding out. You really think he's going to make more on 1 fight than the 10 million plus PPV x 3 fights his contract is for? So 30 million plus 3 times PPV he did before? Nonsense.
If Conor thought like you he'd still be fighting for 6 figures.

Conor renegotiates after almost every fight, coz when he has leverage, he uses it.

Its actually why Dana and the Fritittas respect him so much.

Waiting for the right fight and realistically he's in no rush. He also knows he'll get slept by Ferguson or Khabib.
He’d beat both for the right money. Khabib May be the tougher fight. Ferguson is sloppy and would get tagged quick.

The UFC has been trying to break into the Russian market for years, they always buy PPV's for their countrymen in boxing and mma. Ever seen a Russian event? They sell out stadiums every time, if they get Khabib who is a demolisher as champion guaranteed his worth will skyrocket.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Khabib isn't even a Russian.

This is not boxing and he's not fighting Floyd. Pull your head out.
don't think you understand how this works buddy, if he was fighting Floyd he'd again he'd be making north of 100 million before taxes because it's a 3 or 4 million buy event, McGregor has always cleared 1 million with ease so 1/4 or 1/3 of 100 million isn't crazy to ask for, especially with no other draw in sight.

People actually think McGregor is ducking a guy that's lost 4 or 5 title fights, LMAO. There are levels to this shit

Most of the ducking in combat sports happens due to money.

It's ridiculous how most MMA fans don't even understand what ducking is.

1st title won - Dec. 12, 2015

present day - Feb 23, 2018

Title defenses in that span - ZERO

You tell me.

OR he's simply had more lucrative options. He's bigger than any belt at this point. If the fight with the most dollar signs attached involved the belt, he'd put it on the line in a heart beat. He's ducking not getting paid what he's worth if anything.

Go on.....
-I fought a guy 3 times the size of me (a regular lw)
- i outlasted a thriatlon athlète in a 5 round fight
- during the build up of his fight vs Floyd he said : « I have multiple title currently and I have multiple options for both »
- I will release the sparring match with Paulie after my fight
- I will give a rematch to Jose aldo
- I will defend my belts
And honestly that is just what I remembered I m sure other guys can add other things to this list

I believe this whole Conor situation boils down to money. I think Conor is ready to fight when the ufc are ready to do business. I believe Conor did step up to fight Edgar, but he would of likely wanted big money which the ufc might not of been able to offer (short notice fight). How anyone thinks he's ducking Tony or Khabib is just plain dumb. The guy fought Aldo, went up and fought Alvarez, was willing to fight RDA, and most recently faced he greatest boxer ever in a whole different SPORT. Conor clearly values himself high right now, and I think his demands are way higher than the ufc are willing to pay, especially in a fight against Tony. I think all parties are preying for Khabib to win to set up a huge Russian event so that way they can pay Conor. I think we will only ever see Conor now is big big fights because he has clearly priced himself out of any bog standared fights. The ufc created this beast so they only have themselves to blame. Conor was never gonna come back from a £70m fight for buttons.
And somehow Frankie is a big fight now when compared to title defenses? The common theme in all the fights you mention is.... that his title isn't on the line. He probably just wanted an easy shot at an interim belt at LW.

Beltless Conor is awsemone. Conor with belt sucks balls. I don't believe he ducks fighters, he ducks title defenses.

He's an Avar, which is an ethnicity from RUSSIA. You wouldn't call an African American not "american"? Would you? Fuck outta here.

Except African American weren't have been living separately from rest of the Americans with their own flag, own culture and their own land.

Dagestan is technically a part of Russia but the people from that region don't identify themselves as Russians. Calling them russian It's as dumb as calling people from Chechnya russian lol

Last edited:
OR he's simply had more lucrative options. He's bigger than any belt at this point. If the fight with the most dollar signs attached involved the belt, he'd put it on the line in a heart beat. He's ducking not getting paid what he's worth if anything.
The facts speak for themselves. Over 2 years and counting. ZERO title defenses with none on the horizon.
giphy.gif

And he is now on the verge of having a 2nd title stripped without being defended and cementing his legacy as the worst "champion" that the UFC has ever seen.

Last edited:
So you want the UFC to pay 50% of their event revenue to Conor everytime he fights? Hahaha FOH
Why are his huggers so obsessed with his monetary gain? Its like they get a cut. "Pay the man his worth", if he's not fighting than he isnt worth shit. He's not Mayweather although he's trying his best impression of him, he's just pretending to be the most valuable fighter on the planet. He's not.

No contract can force a man to fight..

It's either renegotiate and pay him or he retires and the UFC loses 100's of millions...

Its hilarious that you think cutting Conor would be some sort of punishment, it would be like all his Christmas's came at once.

MAY HE HAVE CHRISTMAS AT ONCE THEN.... True about contract.... Sad as WTF is a Contract if a Mans word is NO GOOD????

If the fight with the most dollar signs attached involved the belt, he'd put it on the line in a heart beat.
Because Jose Aldo and Eddie Alvarez were draws and were producing billions in ppv revenue left and right. And let's no forgey Nate "PPV king" Diaz.

Why are his huggers so obsessed with his monetary gain? Its like they get a cut. "Pay the man his worth", if he's not fighting than he isnt worthit hit. He's not Mayweather although he's trying his best impression of him, he's just pretending to be the most valuable fighter on the planet. He's not.
I don't think any of his fans care how much he makes, we're just not stupid enough to expect him not to care.

And Conor is without doubt the top draw in combat sports, if Floyd ain't retired then it's debatable.

Its funny people say, he's not Mayweather, like it's an insult, he's not trying to be Mayweather, he's Conor McGregor, you can't fake what he's done, others have tried and the public can see right through it.

This is prize fighting and every fighter in history has tried to make as much money as possible.

Mayweather didn't invent it.

MAY HE HAVE CHRISTMAS AT ONCE THEN.... True about contract.... Sad as WTF is a Contract if a Mans word is NO GOOD????
Your name is older man, but you type like a 6 year old, or Donald Trump.

Being a company man in the UFC doesn't pay, as soon as they have squeezed every dollar out of you they will toss you aside and find someone else, so you better capitalize while you can.

I believe this whole Conor situation boils down to money. I think Conor is ready to fight when the ufc are ready to do business. I believe Conor did step up to fight Edgar, but he would of likely wanted big money which the ufc might not of been able to offer (short notice fight). How anyone thinks he's ducking Tony or Khabib is just plain dumb. The guy fought Aldo, went up and fought Alvarez, was willing to fight RDA, and most recently faced he greatest boxer ever in a whole different SPORT. Conor clearly values himself high right now, and I think his demands are way higher than the ufc are willing to pay, especially in a fight against Tony. I think all parties are preying for Khabib to win to set up a huge Russian event so that way they can pay Conor. I think we will only ever see Conor now is big big fights because he has clearly priced himself out of any bog standared fights. The ufc created this beast so they only have themselves to blame. Conor was never gonna come back from a £70m fight for buttons.
"He faced the greatest boxer ever in a different SPORT"

Yeah, what a true warrior. 100 million dollars to get hit by pillows instead of eating elbow and knees to the head. It had absolutely nothing to do with the millions he was going to make. 40 year old brittle hand Mayweather is a monster. How McGregor had the balls to face him is beyond me.

"The guy fought Aldo". Bravo. A Featherweight.

Only LW Conor has faced was Alvarez. Ferguson and Khabib are different beasts and Conor wants no part of that. He rather fight midgets.

Fuck outta here.

Back