C'mon DANA Give Us Dalevy VS Platinum Perry Already

Dalevy?
Cuck?
Pride?

I know one is a typo, but I don't think you know what pride & cuck mean, because neither is part of the equation in this situation lol
Swallow your cucking pride, you cuck!

Dude. You DEFINITELY don't know what the fuck you are talking about, so PLEASE shut the fuck up.

"Dana is not involved with it personally, and never has been." --Some Shertard

Listen from 0:38, degenerate.
This is a decision of a manager. Based on FACTS. Nothing personal.

Of course you'll never understand the position of decision maker, since no one will put you in charge of your McDonalds burger flipping team.
But you can try, at least.

Swallow your cucking pride, you cuck!

Was your last SD board name this insipid (before the ban)?

Nevermind, its obvious

Take care & I'll see your post again once you get a new name (after your next ban)
;)

Was your last SD board name this insipid (before the ban)?

Nevermind, its obvious

Take care & I'll see your post again once you get a new name (after your next ban)
;)
My last names were Jawbox and I forget the one before that.

Of course you'll never understand the position of decision maker, since no one will put you in charge of your McDonalds burger flipping team.

I have to admit, you are much much dumber than I expected. I wouldn't even have responded to you if I actually knew that I would be in a conversation with someone of your caliber.

For that, I apologize.

I have to admit, you are much much dumber than I expected. I wouldn't even have responded to you if I actually knew that I would be in a conversation with someone of your caliber.

For that, I apologize.

In other words, you admit that I'm correct and you have nothing to say and no clues how to prove your blabbering.
Thank you.

In other words, you admit that I'm correct and you have nothing to say and no clues how to prove your blabbering.
Thank you.

You are not correct. I have nothing to prove. Dana was involved in the decision. You are too stupid to realize the obvious.

Beyond that, or because of that, we have nothing to talk about.

Punching Koschek was probably Daley's smartest career move. He would have been Welterweight wrestlefucked into obscurity in the UFC.

You are not correct. I have nothing to prove. Dana was involved in the decision. You are too stupid to realize the obvious.

Beyond that, or because of that, we have nothing to talk about.
Just admit you are wrong, dick!

a fight nobody cares about and you cant spell. quality post.

Theyre in two different promotions lol ... Is Dana supposed to buy out Paul Daley's contract after he cut him? So dumbbbbb.

its honestly the fight to make.. byt perry hype would be ended brutually

wme-img didn't own the UFC back then but they own them now.

is it a shock to you that they may override Dana's decision? :D

I doubt Ari has any idea who "Dalevy" is ;)
The other thing is Dana basically put it in the hands of Koscheck and Josh said he didn't mind if they brought Daley back in when asked years later (while he was still in the UFC himself)

Back