CM Punk Will Likely Fight in the UFC again...But Against Whom?

In a flash of pure genius:

womens-bantamweight-champion-ronda-rouseys-head-coach-edmond-address-picture-id494653596

You know you all would watch the shit out of this.

Last edited:
The only people that he might be competitive with is Dave Sholler and Jon Anik

The only people that he might be competitive with is Dave Sholler and Jon Anik

Didn't Dave Scholler get released from the UFC? I thini I remember reading that...

Anik slaps him and taps him.
He has a 209 tattoo

They should have booked him against Vitor

Mon
It will be an embarassement either way. In Japan he would be booked against a woman and still not be the favourite.

People should realize that Brooks isnt talented at all at sports in general. Someone like @Frode Falch who trains for his first MMA fight and has talent and experience would abuse him in a fight without even being really tested.

We will soon have an amateur fight event in our town. Small thing but I guarantee you everyone participating would also pound Brooks out.

They would have to put him into the Octagon with a quadriplegic to have a chance.

<{pranko}>

He needs to fight a washed up bum from a lower weight class. Bulked up Jens Pulver, BJ Penn, etc..

It was always silly to pit him against a guy with multiple fights like Gall. Should have been one or maybe zero fights.

CM Punk vs. Lobov please.

Both have more losses than wins, and there's a huge size discrepancy to make up for the experience gap between them.

Somone not afraid to get tagged with his big right hand going in.

WiltedLiquidChevrotain-max-1mb.gif

cm_punk_as_jeff_hardy_02_by_paynexkiller.gif

whoever it is, hopefully they just get it over with, Punk just fights, gets wrecked and moves on with his life

Back