CM Punk was never athletic

Chick magnet is a goddamn pioneer. No one else has managed to pull off hanging sloth guard in mma

Grown ass man who can't do a front roll....and he wanted to be a fighter LOL.

This dude was fucking delusional.

No surprise at the amount of ignorance on this website pertaining to Punk and pro wrestling in general. He was a master at in-ring psychology - that beats pinnacle athleticism in the pro wrestling world.

edit - lol @ all the bias videos - why not showcase one of Punk's many 5-star acclaimed matches? Doesn't fit the agenda, I guess.

He was a even worse wwe champion. Glad he got his big whiny mouth shut up by MJ..

Punk botched his own finishing move several times in WWE. He is a scrawny guy that refused to take vitamin S.

I don’t think he trained as hard as some people think he did. Not that it mattered either way.

He made over a $1 Million to get his ass kicked twice. Not bad.

as bad as he is, I doubt 90% of sherdoggers could do those wrestling moves, even with a willing fake opponent.

We know this lol. Does he throw a baseball like a girl? Most likely.

Dude still nailed a bunch of A list tang. All things considered he pretty much won at life.

He was known more for his mic skills and his anti-hero persona than anything. I dont ever remember him being hyped up for his ring skills.

No surprise at the amount of ignorance on this website pertaining to Punk and pro wrestling in general. He was a master at in-ring psychology - that beats pinnacle athleticism in the pro wrestling world.

edit - lol @ all the bias videos - why not showcase one of Punk's many 5-star acclaimed matches? Doesn't fit the agenda, I guess.

Because this is an mma forum and no one cares about that fake crap

He’s uncoordinated from having no background in any sports. Even a volleyball player would be able to tumble better than him in wrestling practice.

Back