CM Punk vs winner of Paul/KSI?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This seems like a logical next step for them. Logan Paul and KSI showed legit skills in their first match and they both have massive fanbases like CM Punk who also showed improvement in his last fight by going the distance and arguably winning the first round against Michael Jackson.

So is this a good fight to make? I think it would bring in many new fans and would actually be somewhat competitive.

I think it's better to just leave Phil Brooks alone. The dude can't fight..

If they do a celebrity match up I'm done

No. absolutely not, no. No. Absolutely unequivocally no. Never, ever.
I am impressed that you managed to come up with the one thing that would be more disgraceful than Brock Lesnar fighting for the UFC title.

Edit: NO. Absolutely not no, god damn it no. I can't fucking take it any more. NO. DEATH TO WWE-TIER BS. NO. GET BACK TO MMA. ABSOLUTELY NOT, NO. I DON'T CARE IF THIS FIGHT WOULD CURE CANCER. NO.

It is truly hilarious how people will watch these shit shows. I can't believe Mayweather/McGregor sold over 4 million PPV's. Anyone that thought Conor was going to win needs their head examined.

Logan Paul, Jake Paul, KSI, Deji...I never heard of so I googled them. It blows me away that these guys have billions of youtube hits. Then I read that over 800,000 people bought the $10 PPV to see them fight! Wholly shit what is our world coming to!

Put the electronics down, go outside and live a little :)

It is truly hilarious how people will watch these shit shows. I can't believe Mayweather/McGregor sold over 4 million PPV's. Anyone that thought Conor was going to win needs their head examined.

Logan Paul, Jake Paul, KSI, Deji...I never heard of so I googled them. It blows me away that these guys have billions of youtube hits. Then I read that over 800,000 people bought the $10 PPV to see them fight! Wholly shit what is our world coming to!

Put the electronics down, go outside and live a little :)
The Paul’s have a wrestling background.

Either would mop the god darn floor with CM Punk

UFC fight? No.

Youtube fight? Sure.

Stream it, buddeh.

The Paul’s have a wrestling background.

Either would mop the god darn floor with CM Punk

You must be a die hard "Paul's" follower. I literally never heard of either until I googled them.

You must be a die hard "Paul's" follower. I literally never heard of either until I googled them.

I watched one preflight video about these two guys, no prior knowledge besides they were jackasses before seeing him on another channel talking about the fight the other day.

Back