Reaction score
The battle of the dejected. Who takes the gold?<18><18>

the fans

DANCING-JAGUARS-FAN-GIF.gif

No fit, athletic man loses to a woman.

Ever.

In any situation.

And yes...I'd push Rousey's shit in.

The CM Punk signing was an embarrassment...but any cuck who thinks a woman can beat a man is a fool. One punch from a fit man would destroy any women. That's just evolution...which is science.

Punk more likely to knock himself out with a punch

next WWE ratings win.

its the only place that would sanction either.

No fit, athletic man loses to a woman.

Ever.

In any situation.

And yes...I'd push Rousey's shit in.
Thats such a stupid thing to say. Yes, we as males are stronger in most circumstances, but a woman can hit hard too, especially one trained in MMA! Timing and precision > brute force power, and I guarantee plenty of women can knock guys out you would never have believed. We also have something called the head kick. One coming from a woman will hurt more than most punches coming from guys. Smh that was the dumbest shit I have read all year.

The CM Punk signing was an embarrassment...but any cuck who thinks a woman can beat a man is a fool. One punch from a fit man would destroy any women. That's just evolution...which is science.
Ive seen bitch ass dudes fucking worked by chicks.

Most of sherdog is seemingly fat lazy couch potatoes that would get submit or knocked out by chicks with training ,worse than CM could.

Punk puts her in a coma, and yup he ain't a top level fighter, but he would beat her to death

A woman who knows how to fight well beats a man who doesn't know how to fight well every time, assuming she is strong and athletic, and the size difference isn't too huge. CM Punk probably knows enough by now to beat Ronda, but Ronda is still world-class despite her recent embarrassments, whereas Punk is nowhere near that level. I would lean towards Punk though.

Sounds like cm punk "cucked " you, you keep going on and on about how fit and athletic he is lol

Yeah, if grown men could stop using the word "cuck" that would be great..

I'd bet the house CM Punk could beat Ronda in a mma fight

What the hell could ronda do to him? CM punk can elevate guys over 300 pounds like kane for his finisher. SHe'd run into a brick wall if she tried to grapple and as far as the striking goes they're both probably equally as garbage but punk might even be better cause he's been at roufusport while shes been at edmond's mcdojo, so punk would knock her out dead

Back