CM Punk vs Rogan?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
CM Punk has the age, reach, height advantage and has already lost the UFC jitters.

I think this could easily sell 1 million PPV buys, UFC 216 (september) would be perfect.

Let them fight at 185lbs.

rogan-punk.jpg

Make the UFC great again!

#MUGA

This has been brought to Rogans attention before actually. He said no way he would pass a drug test

I'd expect this kind of thread from a white belt.

CM Punk has the age, reach, height advantage and has already lost the UFC jitters.

I think this could easily sell 1 million PPV buys, UFC 216 (september) would be perfect.

Let them fight at 185lbs.

rogan-punk.jpg

Make the UFC great again!

#MUGA

The UFC was never great ... though Punk's presence on its roster does make it a lesser promotion.

Rogan's been training Eddie Bravo BJJ for years. The fight wouldn't last much longer than Punk's first one.

On the plus side, they're both cheap ... so I can't rule out Uncle Dana making this one happen.

Please make this fight happen! It is perfect.

If I was to fall dead tomorrow and I was offered by the MMA gods one last fight, this would be it.

Rogan by spinning back kick to the midsection.

no way they can fight in the same weight class...rogan's head weighs as much as CM

Rogan was world-class TKD striker, that's been sparring since he was a young teen. He currently has a brown belt in BJJ under one of the best teachers in the country. He also works out like a 30 year old fighter... because he's on TRT and probably HGH. Dude is really a bit of a beast.

And then there's Punk that didn't even bother to enter into a single BJJ tourney before his first fight, and looks allergic to weight rooms.

Barring freak injury (Rogan twisting a knee), Joe fucking murders Punk. Now way is it remotely close.

rogan4.jpg

Back