CM Punk vs. Ido Portal at UFC 225?

ChinaMMABlog

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
More and more, I'm starting to think that Conor McGregor's movement guru Ido Portal will fight CM Punk at UFC 225 in Chicago.

Like CM Punk, this dude has basically no training, but hangs out around MMA fighters. However, Portal is a lot more athletic and could likely beat Punk (who couldn't, right?). Also, Dana White has said many times that he won't give Mike Jackson a second crack at the Octagon.

Anyway, Portal has been dropping not-so-subtle hints on Twitter and I bet they announce the fight any day now ...

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.35.50 AM.png

Why is he looking at me like that?

I'm not comfortable

2zf6XVX.gif

Oh yup Touchbutt bro is about to kick CM Punk’s ass dude.

Oh yup Touchbutt bro is about to kick CM Punk’s ass dude.

pretty sure healthy percentage of Sherbros could put a beating on Punk. that guy has literally zero skill in every facet of MMA.

More and more, I'm starting to think that Conor McGregor's movement guru Ido Portal will fight CM Punk at UFC 225 in Chicago.

Like CM Punk, this dude has basically no training, but hangs out around MMA fighters. However, Portal is a lot more athletic and could likely beat Punk (who couldn't, right?). Also, Dana White has said many times that he won't give Mike Jackson a second crack at the Octagon.

Anyway, Portal has been dropping not-so-subtle hints on Twitter and I bet they announce the fight any day now ...

View attachment 354837

Can he create portals?

Never thought I'd say this, even anonymously online, but I'm pulling for Phil

pretty sure healthy percentage of Sherbros could put a beating on Punk. that guy has literally zero skill in every facet of MMA.

Especially those of us that are 6'4" with a respectable bench.

Literally no Sherbro has ever lost, we all stand 6’5 and can dieded somebody from a touch of teh jab.

If this happens......then just.......what the fuck

even those of us who are 5'10," 180, and burn all day would thrash him.

All of us who are not manlets would thrash Brooks.

What does "burn all day" mean btw?

You mean cardio all day?

pretty boy is going to get his arse whipped, he aint no fighter

Maybe he's gonna be half of a co-main under Mir/Fedor next month

that's a weed reference, sort of the anti-cardio

Ah sorry, i haven't heard that reference before since i never use weed, recreational drugs or even smoked before, 100 % Straight Edge here (*hushmoney* beside all the steroids that i inject in my glutes but we're not counting those *hush*)

Still Straight Edge 4 Life. All Natty with a respectable bench.

I hope CM Punk is training his butt for some hardcore touching in the park

that's a weed reference, sort of the anti-cardio
Shoot I smoke a bowl while stretching before I do cardio. Whether it's a 4-5+ mile run or sparring or just bag work. Weed doesn't make people lazy but it could make lazy ppl even more lazy I suppose.

View attachment 354837

But then what is Edmond going to yell at him?

Movement?!!! Uh yeah, Edmond. That is my thing.

Back