CM Punk VS Cris Cyborg - Who wins?

Yeah bet my house no problem, no way is Cyborg stronger than CM, he’s much taller and quite a bit heavier at walk around and fight weight, not to mention his old job consisted of picking up heavy guys regularly.
He hasn't wrestled for years. I agree that Punk in his prime would very likely be stronger than Borg, but you really think ragdolled skinnyfat WW Punk is DLing 350-400lb?

I don't. I don't think he even took his camp seriously. Guy came in unprepared in every aspect.

Yeah bet my house no problem, no way is Cyborg stronger than CM, he’s much taller and quite a bit heavier at walk around and fight weight, not to mention his old job consisted of picking up heavy guys regularly.
The heavier part is fats. Punk has never been a strong guy, not even by pro wrestling standards. He's never been that agile nor especially athletic either. He was more of a technical guy.

That technical side doesn't carry over to mma.

I'v seen Cyborg lift Tito's deadweight while being Triangled.

That kind of power is phenomenal, especially considering her size. She 100% has a stronger core than Punk as well. She's been doing martial arts forever. She trains harder than everyone as is as fit as they come. She's got mini marathon cardio to go with it too.

Not to mention being a blackbelt illustrates joint strength and flexibility power.

And of course, technique enhances power.

You didn't answer my question
Of course I did good sir, the earth is round! :D The purple belt chick in question eventually became a black belt while I was at Solis. Female JJ black belts are hard to find in any case. But yeah, I'VE rolled with chicks a bajillion times it's pretty cool.

Of course I did good sir, the earth is round! :D The purple belt chick in question eventually became a black belt while I was at Solis. Female JJ black belts are hard to find in any case. But yeah, I'VE rolled with chicks a bajillion times it's pretty cool.

So when yoy were a whitebelt you submitted black belts? And this is a known fact at your gym that whitebelt dudes submit black belts on the regular?

This will be confirmed by ur gym right?

So when yoy were a whitebelt you submitted black belts? And this is a known fact at your gym that whitebelt dudes submit black belts on the regular?

This will be confirmed by ur gym right?
Omg dude don't act like such a noob!

I saw Cyborg doing 305 for reps without any signs of it being her max years ago. Not particularly great by male standards, but CM punk in his current state (when he was younger he was probably a lot stronger) looks completely out of shape. I'd be surprised if he was as strong as her. Would you really bet your house?

Reps of what?

Back