CM Punk VS Cris Cyborg - Who wins?

sn_g_punk01jr_576x874.jpg

the only edge Punk has in MMA is simply a male being stronger could potentially big-brother any female fighter on the ground (watch the footage of Mousasi clowning Ronda without even trying).

I disagree, Mousasi had a much bigger weight and strength advantage. He easily submitted Hunt, who has a weak ground game but is one of the strongest MMA fighters and had 60 pounds on Gegard. I don't even think that Punk is more athletic than Cyborg and he has zero grappling credentials.

CM Punk would gas after a couple minutes, just like any amateur.

It took Germaine De Randamie 4 rounds to beat a middle aged TV presenter who had never fought before in his life. And In the first round, before he gassed, he was actually giving her plenty of problems. Some people seriously under estimate just how huge the physical gap is between men and women, especially when it comes to physical combat.

I always back the bigger and stronger man in a fight.

So Cyborg.

In a MMA match or in a who has the biggest pee pee contest?

Cyborg would literally hunt that dude inside of the cage. I think Holly holm would ko him too while we're at it.

It took Germaine De Randamie 4 rounds to beat a middle aged TV presenter who had never fought before in his life. And In the first round, before he gassed, he was actually giving her plenty of problems. Some people seriously under estimate just how huge the physical gap is between men and women, especially when it comes to physical combat.
I think Punk would beat Germaine without much trouble.

Cyborg whoops them both on the same night though.

Have you not seen her deadlift 230 pounds Tito Ortiz while being triangled?

I think Punk would beat Germaine without much trouble.

Cyborg whoops them both on the same night though.

Have you not seen her deadlift 230 pounds Tito Ortiz while being triangled?

As impressive as Cyborg is for a woman, she is still a woman. If you look at any sport on the planet, and this includes ones that have a much higher level of talent than we see in WMMA, then the very best, elite females are not even schoolboy level when you compare them males. There are long standing women's world records in track and field, set by masculine roided up monsters like Cyborg, that routinely get smashed by 14 year-old boys at junior athletics events. That's how big the difference is.

So as bad as CM Punk was in his attempt at MMA, he is still a larger male with at least some training and fitness. It's a big stretch to think he'd lose to Cyborg.

Stupid question. CM will permanently damage her and put her career into an end but he's not stupid to go 100% over a woman, it would be a scummy move and will make himself look bad.

Cyborg. Punk showed very little technique and athleticism so far and a women can definitely hurt a way less skilled man especially if she is built like cyborg.

Cyborg first round KO.

Bum would be a very generous word for Punk. His best martial arts qualification is a blue belt in jiu jitsu. He's a hobbyist at best, not a fighter.

Are you joking? I'd be willing to bet that Cyborg can even deadlift more than Punk, despite her weight disadvantage. Let alone the vast technical gulf.

I’ll bet my house CM is stronger than Cyborg.

I’ll bet my house CM is stronger than Cyborg.
I saw Cyborg doing 305 for reps without any signs of it being her max years ago. Not particularly great by male standards, but CM punk in his current state (when he was younger he was probably a lot stronger) looks completely out of shape. I'd be surprised if he was as strong as her. Would you really bet your house?

Last edited:
I saw Cyborg doing 305 for reps without any signs of it being her max years ago. Not particularly great by male standards, but CM punk in his current state (when he was younger he was probably a lot stronger) looks completely out of shape. I'd be surprised if he was as strong as her. Would you really bet your house?

Yeah bet my house no problem, no way is Cyborg stronger than CM, he’s much taller and quite a bit heavier at walk around and fight weight, not to mention his old job consisted of picking up heavy guys regularly.

Back