CM Punk VS Cris Cyborg - Who wins?

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
My money would be on Cyborg via TKO

CM Punk, a strong man will always beat a strong woman, let’s not get SJW crazy here

Phil Brooks. And now I actually really want to see it this fight.

easy!! hell, i'd take Rose over CM Punk seriously.

Probably Cris, usually a man > woman but Cris kinda defies that

Would definitely watch, bet it would be huge if they booked it. Though I doubt Punk would agree to it, little upside (apart from money) if he wins (you beat up a woman, well done, would be enemy number 1 among the SJWs, femizazis) and humiliating if he lost.

CM Punk, a strong man will always beat a strong woman, let’s not get SJW crazy here

Is he even strong? CM Punk is horrible, not even his weight advantage would save him. He is a millionaire fulfilling his middle life crisis, he isn't fit to fight pros.

Why aren’t people honestly talking about this fight more. I never thought about it, but it would be great. They could definitely get it sanctioned, and it would be great for the sport, cuz all the feminist would lose their shit after she pounds him into dead.

I'd take Cris
She isn't just some chick. She bangs with dudes. She could get Punk in the clinch and just wear him out with knees and clinch work.
He'd be exhausted by the middle of the 2nd round and then Cyborg would pound him out or submit him

If they had to be the same weight (lets say 160 as a compromise between 145 and 170) then i'd bet on Cyborg, because Punk would have to cut down and be even more weak than he already is. If it was a kickboxing match it would definitely be Cyborg, the only edge Punk has in MMA is simply a male being stronger could potentially big-brother any female fighter on the ground (watch the footage of Mousasi clowning Ronda without even trying).

Bunch of noobs that have never trained before have no clue what's it's like to fight with chicks.

CM would ruin Cyborg's career forever...

Cyborg first round KO.

Bum would be a very generous word for Punk. His best martial arts qualification is a blue belt in jiu jitsu. He's a hobbyist at best, not a fighter.

Are you joking? I'd be willing to bet that Cyborg can even deadlift more than Punk, despite her weight disadvantage. Let alone the vast technical gulf.

Such a shit thread.

How can CM Punk win? He has no tools: no technique, no power, no ground game, no experience.

Bunch of noobs that have never trained before have no clue what's it's like to fight with chicks.

CM would ruin Cyborg's career forever...

As a whitebelt you submitted black belt women while rolling?

Back