CM Punk is probably the only....

Sure, if Cain were given a large dose of muscle relaxers and if his legs were cut off, Ronda could probably make it competitive

Conceive, believe, achieve.

Punk is too much of a gentleman to hit a lady

punk 7.jpg

In a pure BJJ sparring, she might catch him in an armbar or two. In a real fight in the cage, I'd put money on CM Punk (as goofy as he is) only needing to connect 2-3 solid times before Ronda is doing the chicken dance.

I didn't say "any", but in a life and death battle between Punk and Ronda, I'd bet my house on Punk any day.

Also, yes women are physically inferior, and not by just a little. So yeah, a man who's trained/lifted a little can still overcome a woman who's trained all her life.

Not sure if you ever trained any jj, mma or martial arts in general, and had a chance to roll or spar with women, but the difference is huge. Kinda funny that I have to explain this, how old are you?
I have trained, and am aware of the physiological differences between men and women. But there is also a huge difference between elite professional fighters and random girls down at your McDojo.

Rousey, Holm, Cyborg and other elite WMMA fighters would destroy average men. Easily.

I think the Big 3 at 145 WMMA - cris, holly, megan would beat him IMO.

I have trained, and am aware of the physiological differences between men and women. But there is also a huge difference between elite professional fighters and random girls down at your McDojo.

Rousey, Holm, Cyborg and other elite WMMA fighters would destroy average men. Easily.
Sure you could find a super athletic female who is 6' tall and put her up against a scrawny short guy, and say "see, a woman can beat up a man".

But take relative size into consideration and compare them, so the average male height is somewhere around 5'10" and female is around 5'5". So against average, 5'10" guy who lifts a bit and has some athletic coordination and a pair of testicles on him, no I dont think so.

Physiological differences are only a part of it, but in a fight for his life, the average man will overcome the average woman I would say 99 out of 100 times.

Conceive, believe, achieve.

giphy.gif

I didn't say "any", but in a life and death battle between Punk and Ronda, I'd bet my house on Punk any day.

Also, yes women are physically inferior, and not by just a little. So yeah, a man who's trained/lifted a little can still overcome a woman who's trained all her life.

Not sure if you ever trained any jj, mma or martial arts in general, and had a chance to roll or spar with women, but the difference is huge. Kinda funny that I have to explain this, how old are you?
I suspect you're lying. I've trained a little, in different gyms. And in every one of them there are women who would absolutely wipe the floor with an average man who walked in off the street, in wrestling or BJJ.

I suspect you're lying. I've trained a little, in different gyms. And in every one of them there are women who would absolutely wipe the floor with an average man who walked in off the street, in wrestling or BJJ.
Not talking about BJJ, sparring, or technique, I'm talking about fight for your life real world situation.

Sure you could find a super athletic female who is 6' tall and put her up against a scrawny short guy, and say "see, a woman can beat up a man".

But take relative size into consideration and compare them, so the average male height is somewhere around 5'10" and female is around 5'5". So against average, 5'10" guy who lifts a bit and has some athletic coordination and a pair of testicles on him, no I dont think so.

Physiological differences are only a part of it, but in a fight for his life, the average man will overcome the average woman I would say 99 out of 100 times.
You've absolutely backtracked from saying "an average man would beat a woman who has trained all her life", to "an average man would beat an average woman". You don't know what you're talking about and you're just spouting bravado.

Not talking about BJJ, sparring, or technique, I'm talking about fight for your life real world situation.
Because BJJ and wrestling are suddenly useless if you need to use them in a real fight?

You've absolutely backtracked from saying "an average man would beat a woman who has trained all her life", to "an average man would beat an average woman". You don't know what you're talking about and you're just spouting bravado.
No what I said was this:

“So yeah, a man who's trained/lifted a little can still overcome a woman who's trained all her life.”

And I stand by that. In average I was just referring to size differences.

If we're doing a freak show, let's do a freak show.

Cm Punk vs Gabi Garcia

i seriously would like to see CM Punk vs Mighty Mouse :)

maybe after MM wins that fight he gets the respect he deserves :)

Back