CM Punk in Bellator vs...

CM vs Mariusz Pudzianowski in an untested, open weight match

hqdefault.jpg

I’d like to see him try and fight a trash bag out of the can while he helps clean up after the event.

Him vs royce's son
Both are at the same division and blth have a losing record.

For the last, damm, Jason David frank, Aka "green ranger" would have murdered him...

Thats the fight to make.

He should go back to fake fighting, he sucks at real fighting.

Him vs royce's son
Both are at the same division and blth have a losing record.

For the last, damm, Jason David frank, Aka "green ranger" would have murdered him...

Good call Chalmers would murder him, and yea Greenie holds world records for for karate stuff he would head kick him into next century...... maybe based off being completely nonathletic Danis

He'd be a big TV draw but I can't think of who he'd face.

I've been to ammy shows in NJ where dudes with less than a year of training would run through him.

Why do you guys want to see him fight again? FFS! Wasn't his last fight proof enough that he can't fight?!

I love the freakshow element of it.

Really, really love it.

A complete nobody that has 0 experience in any combat sports. Coker isn't stupid he will milk Punk and his WWE fans by giving him a more then winnable fight for his debut making his second fight for Bellator viewership sky rocket.

Maybe they can do like cm punk vs Average Joe event where they go to a nearby gym ask a random looking guy if he's ever done mma? (if he has he's out) if he hasn't then ask if he'd like to make 10k/10k vs cm punk in his first mma fight? Might be a competitive match then.
<{1-69}>

Although I respect the guy for stepping into the octagon the guy has clearly no business fighting (for real)...

Back