CM PUNK: "If it was up to me, I'd be the first fight on fight pass"

do you guys consider this to be All or Nothing for punk ?

if he loses could he still pull viewers ? what does this really mean if he wins over a 0-1 guy ?

cm punk gonna put out a book that will crush Cody "no love" sales

He's not a fighter. Not only does he have no fighting talent, he has zero fighting heart. If he was a real fighter he'd start from the bottom, instead he uses his fame to be where he's now.
C'mon he tries to give himself a chalenge. No one have to watch.

So if Donald Trump got in the cage you idiots claim he wouldn't be worth millions considering how many eyes would be watching?

If he loses I still want to see him box cody mckenzie.

so he is taking a million dollars against his will? Dude is a master bullshitter, I'll give him that. The guy is incredibly self centered though, just ask Uncle Vince. Threw a tantrum, walked away from WWE, and now realizes he needs money to maintain his straight edge life style.

Its not fake humility. He was training in martial arts for the love of it. He doesnt have to do this shit. He could go back to pro wrestling whenever he wants. Did you not see how upset he was that he didnt win and the toll it took on him. For him to get back in there is crazy. Youd have to love it to do that. Hes just too famous to do it the normal way,but hes still a human being for fedors sake.
What you say makes too much sense. Which means half of Sherdog will be against it!

Gotta love how they cut so many fighters, but this guy is ok...ofc because its all money...still...makes them look so stupid. He couldn´t had lost his first fight in a more humiliating fashion, just storming in like an angry brute. I still wonder why the hell Dana white and Serra was impressed by Mickey Gall calling him out...easiet fight for him. Such a joke, and then that speech afterwards?
But i guess its because he´s a fake fighter legend, so a bunch of idiots will enjoy watching him.

Fuck off with your fake humility, Brooks.
If you genuinely felt that way, you wouldn't be entering contract talks asking for $1-2million per fight basic salary. If you really felt that way, you'd have approached the UFC and asked for a regular contract offer, and accepted $20/20k if it was offered.

yeah he should just not make money off of his name value for no reason.

do you guys consider this to be All or Nothing for punk ?

if he loses could he still pull viewers ? what does this really mean if he wins over a 0-1 guy ?

cm punk gonna put out a book that will crush Cody "no love" sales
He can lose and still pull viewers if hes competitive,but there is no good ending to this,if he keeps getting fights.

Dear pretentious poser,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickname#Computing
"In the context of information technology, a nickname (usually called a nick) is a common synonym for the screenname or handle of a user."

Now when you've been pwned on your own field, you may continue pretending that you understand something in capitalism.

Squeeze me two lemons, please.

Username and handle are not synonyms for nickname.

I still remember Punk was crying at the press after his first loss... he did want to win and believe in himself probably because of the fan following he has from fake wrestling lol. I think he started believing the hype because of his fans? Not sure what he will do after his second loss, probably move far away from limelight and the fans.

He's not a fighter. Not only does he have no fighting talent, he has zero fighting heart. If he was a real fighter he'd start from the bottom, instead he uses his fame to be where he's now.
I thought he showed a lot of heart in his first fight. Anyone with his level of training would have been finished in under a minute. I was impressed he lasted as long as he did while caught in terrible positions.

Fuck off with your fake humility, Brooks.
If you genuinely felt that way, you wouldn't be entering contract talks asking for $1-2million per fight basic salary. If you really felt that way, you'd have approached the UFC and asked for a regular contract offer, and accepted $20/20k if it was offered.

Can hardly blame the guy for trying to get paid.

Back