CM PUNK: "If it was up to me, I'd be the first fight on fight pass"

fuck dont come at me with an Insider like this mate, i thought Obi Wan said that...
Albus Gadolf looking tight!

images

Fuck off with your fake humility, Brooks.
If you genuinely felt that way, you wouldn't be entering contract talks asking for $1-2million per fight basic salary. If you really felt that way, you'd have approached the UFC and asked for a regular contract offer, and accepted $20/20k if it was offered.
lol what? instead of a raise he should ask for a decrease in pay you say?

Brooks knows what he is worth. he puts more buts in seats then 90% of the current roster. dont blame Brooks for wanting to compete in mma and signing his contract but blame the ufc for handing it out to him just for the sake of a cheap money grab.

If you genuinely felt that way, you wouldn't be entering contract talks asking for $1-2million per fight basic salary. If you really felt that way, you'd have approached the UFC and asked for a regular contract offer, and accepted $20/20k if it was offered.
first class retarded shit, thnx 4 the lolz

Nice of you to point out where I claimed that for myself....
Punk on the other hand is an entitled pos, keep sucking him off fanboy.

Listen here future victim on the list below because I do this shit...I was simply making fun of your post, and you simply decided to let whatever roids you're currently taking overwhelm your simple mind and throw you into a fit of rage.

Don't get all bent out of shape because I'm tappin' your Mom on my lunch break.

Brooks should have fought someone at random who put a ticket in the hat at the stadium. Lucky guy gets 50k. Would be ace to watch

You don't understand how the business works, I see.

Even if Punk accepted less pay, the UFC would still put him on the PPV lol

Why on earth would you come underneath your market value, you clearly know nothing about being paid what you're worth.

Brooks should have fought someone at random who put a ticket in the hat at the stadium. Lucky guy gets 50k. Would be ace to watch

Or fight a woman from the crowd Kaufman style.

You're misunderstanding me. I don't care about this fighter spot taking nonsense (In fact his presence help the headliners with PPV points). I'm actually looking at things that benefit Punks development as a fighter.
Zuffa offered him a PPV spot? He should have refused. He's not a desperate broke amateur fighter, and I'm sure the UFC would have accepted him being on TUF or fighting in the LFA. What choice would they have. He has enough clout to do whatever he wants.

He's getting paid alot of money from the UFC, but he's a millionaire already and he's doing it for the love right? So why not just do a local amateur show. Batista did it, and he was a WWE star.

You said he's ticking boxes which proves my point, he's just fulfilling some midlife crisis wish list.

Bautista was set to sign with Strikeforce, they didn’t come to terms as far as his pay so he went the local show route. But, it’s not as if he started off trying to get signed to that bare knuckle fighting Bec Rawlings is doing at a bar.

Honestly CM Punk always seemed like a decent guy with a genuine appreciation for the sport. I understand fans getting upset at the situation but I feel bad going after Punk for it.

He projects that image but he's a covert narcissist underneath it all.

Back