CM PUNK: "If it was up to me, I'd be the first fight on fight pass"

iX2RMyw.gif

That is perfectly fine. One who is proud of their ignorance is not worth speaking with. I don't believe you though. I think you read it, and this is your attempt to "win."

edit: I have mixed feelings about this discussion because I like this song :(

That is perfectly fine. One who is proud of their ignorance is not worth speaking with. I don't believe you though. I think you read it, and this is your attempt to "win."

edit: I have mixed feelings about this discussion because I like this song :(

f64.gif

<Lmaoo> you just confirmed you've read them both <45>

a line from the song you took your name from: "aint got time for a love life all I know is get paid...."

and then you criticize someone for negotiating for more money. I look forward to your next gif
<Moves>

ha, people believing in this pos

<Lmaoo> you just confirmed you've read them both <45>

a line from the song you took your name from: "aint got time for a love life all I know is get paid...."

and then you criticize someone for negotiating for more money. I look forward to your next gif
<Moves>

giphy.gif

If it was up to me, CM PUNK would still be in the WWE.

Damn @DorianGray just Yvel/Rizzo'd this guy into a gif posting stupor and sputtering defeat.

If it was up to me, CM PUNK would still be in the WWE.
Thankfully it is not up to you,and we here at sherdog still have reasons to bust out random Punk Gifs,of which he is the king.

tumblr_static_3vcrw99bewmc88ss4csc44osw.gif

Fuck off with your fake humility, Brooks.
If you genuinely felt that way, you wouldn't be entering contract talks asking for $1-2million per fight basic salary. If you really felt that way, you'd have approached the UFC and asked for a regular contract offer, and accepted $20/20k if it was offered.

You high? He can still be humble and take the most money possible. He ain't Jesus. You ass. :D

Cm punk never said "all he cares about is giving mma a shot" he was approached with am offer,because of how famous he is,and it really is a tremendous oppurtunity to do something he really wanted to do anyway.. It is ok for him to say "yeah sometimes i wish i could do it more low key" but that was not the offer made to him,and he rightfully took what was offered,which is a great deal.
Okay we've spent way to much time on this lol I will concede so we can get on with our lives

The actual fighting is not irrelevant, but you are right that his job is to increase PPV sales/tv ratings.

you're one of a few people whose opinion I respect on this site. That said, you're being a tad nitpicky here inga. He qualified his usage of "irrelevant" by preceding it with "largely."

overall, I agree with you though.

If it was up to me then CM Punk would be in the ring with Tim Boetsch, then we'd likely never have to see celebrities trying to fight in the UFC anymore.

you're one of a few people whose opinion I respect on this site. That said, you're being a tad nitpicky here inga. He qualified his usage of "irrelevant" by preceding it with "largely."

overall, I agree with you though.

Roger. Standing down.

I would love to see CM Punk do some awkward, unfamiliar, amateur like move in a scramble, catch his opponent off guard and find a submission.

Well that would be called a lousy investment Mr Punk, the UFC pays you big $$ so you can attract more PPV buys, not on effing fight pass. Unless ofcourse you're okay with a $5,000 pay day.

Yes what's the point of saying something like this?
- I assume he's ok with his payment because he hasn't mentioned about that
- But he feels guilty about bumping someone down on the fight card?
Seeing as 99.99% of UFC fighters are in in for the money I think they wouldn't give a fuck about Punks position on the card so much as how much is earning compared to them. But thanks for the sentiment Phil

I'll watch him get smoked again, I just won't pay for it.

Back