Close enough for ROCK & ROLL... Tonight !

The guest

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Woohoo...

In just a few hours. My fiancee, and myself will be at Wolftrap...The National Park for the Performing Arts. An open air amphitheater just outside of Washington, DC. The temps are in the low 80s, and it's a beautiful night for an outdoor concert.

Lindsey Buckingham, and Christine McVie are doing a duet tour. If you don't know those names. I don't want to know you. But, I'll tell you who they are, anyway. Because ppl may not know their names. They fucking KNOW their band, though.

They are the guitar player/lead vocals, and keyboardist/lead vocals for Fleetwood Mac. Truly an iconic classic rock band, from the 70s, and 80s. I haven't seen Fleetwood Mac since 2009. And Christine McVie wasn't with Fleetwood Mac either of the times I've seen them ( 2005 as well...Too much drugs back in the day, fucked up her body. She had to drop out of the first tour ). So, there are a few songs Christine McVie sings lead vocals for. That I have not heard live. Little Lies, Everywhere, etc.

My fiancee has never seen Fleetwood Mac, at all. So, she's quite excited for this show.

They are cranking it up, and getting ready for the two big concert weekends of, Classic West, and Classic East. In the middle ( In California), and end of July ( In New York ). Much like Desert Trip, last October in California. We went to Desert Trip.

These two weekends of concerts feature Fleetwood Mac, the Eagles, the Doobie Bros, Journey, Steely Dan, Earth Wind and Fire, etc.

And for shits, and giggles. The Wallflowers are backing up the duo tonight. Their singer being Jacob Dylan. His father Bob Dylan, opened the Desert Trip shows last October in California, for two weekends of 6 iconic 60s era bands. 80,000 ppl in the PalmDesert. Sold out for both weekends.

I'm fucking STOKED.

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL !

Enjoy!! Just be careful on the way home from there.. heard it gets pretty dominant out at night!
IncomparableNimbleApe.gif

Enjoy!! Just be careful on the way home from there.. heard it gets pretty dominant out at night!
IncomparableNimbleApe.gif

Thanks.

What the fuck am I looking at here ?

The F-350 we pulled our travel trailer all the way to LA, and back. Would make quick work out of whatever the fuck this is. I have the right to protect our persons, and our property. I'd mow these fucking hijackers, or pirates, or whatever the fuck, DOWN. And I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep over it.

In the US, I can get away with this. Back in Canada...Not so much.

Back