Clone wars is back!

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Finally a good fucking series is brought back after all the horse shit i had to put up with.

Last edited:
I liked Clone Wars more than Rebels, so I'm down with this. And that last scene...aw yeah.

U91rlkNHvSLz.gif

It'll probably be better than any of the new movies.

I liked Clone Wars more than Rebels, so I'm down with this. And that last scene...aw yeah.

Rebels was complete trash and thrawn was bitch made

tenor.gif

Siege of Mandalore incoming!

Rebels was complete trash and thrawn was bitch made
I was happy they introduced Thrawn but taking him out of the equation like that made it easy to explain. I hope Clone Wars gives us some more.

I was happy they introduced Thrawn but taking him out of the equation like that made it easy to explain. I hope Clone Wars gives us some more.

i hate the new cannon. Legends will always be superior

Oh shit this is real. Just read it's gonna drop on Disney's new streaming service. 1st time in a long time I can say LA has done something right.

Also just read Filoni is at the helm. Fuck yeah.

Last edited:
just saw this on YT
bump.
great show.

clone wars is some of the best star wars in my opinion

Ahsoka is one of THE best characters in the entire Star Wars universe (excluding the books which i've never read). I would love a spinoff movie about her.

...for their streaming service.

What could they possibly put on that's interesting? Darth Maul's dead again, right?

...for their streaming service.

What could they possibly put on that's interesting? Darth Maul's dead again, right?
He’s alive in this series. This is near the end of the clone wars.

That's what I saw from using my google skills.

I guess it was Rebels where Obi one strike one killed Darth Maul.

if its for disneys bullshit service ill pirate and pass around sherdoggers so we dont have to put up with disneys other shitwars projects

Ahsoka is one of THE best characters in the entire Star Wars universe (excluding the books which i've never read). I would love a spinoff movie about her.
You and me both brother. Possibly my favorite character in all of Star Wars, maybe even edging out Revan, Kreia, and HK-47.

Back