CLOAK AND DAGGER TV Series (First Trailer Released; Premieres June 7 on Freeform)

tumblr_o8rx12Zsb51qep51no1_400.gif

Not my thing, but I hope it's successful.

Show style seems right for the channel it's on.

Yeah it seems very CW-ish but I guess that's to be expected. The trailer looked decent though.

Looks ok, at least worth checking out.. Of all the possible outlets for them I would have preferred netflix.

I can't deal with the CW hero shows anymore. I doubt doubling down is going to make this any better.

Looks ok, at least worth checking out.. Of all the possible outlets for them I would have preferred netflix.
I don't trust Netflix when it comes to Marvel shows. The 55-minute format and the fact that they don't have to worry about the standard ratings makes them lazy and the results are usually a lot of dull, dragging scenes and boring storylines.

The only great Netflix-Marvel series for me was Daredevil season one. DD season two was pretty good but the rest - Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist - are blah.

I don't know anything about the comic but the trailer looked solid. Much better than the Iron Fist trailers

Update: January 18, 2018

Sneak Peek for Marvel's CLOAK & DAGGER, Premieres June 7 on Freeform

“Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger” is the story of Tandy Bowen (Olivia Holt) and Tyrone Johnson (Aubrey Joseph) – two teenagers from very different backgrounds, who find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers which are mysteriously linked to one another. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to control the power of darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart.

Update: January 18, 2018

Sneak Peek for Marvel's CLOAK & DAGGER, Premieres June 7 on Freeform

“Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger” is the story of Tandy Bowen (Olivia Holt) and Tyrone Johnson (Aubrey Joseph) – two teenagers from very different backgrounds, who find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers which are mysteriously linked to one another. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to control the power of darkness. They quickly learn they are better together than apart.

Looks so so, a tad to heavy on the teen side but hey can't have it all.

What is this Freeform network let me see.. okay it's freaking ABC arrghhh they don't have good productions, sucks this needed a better home.

Update: March 20, 2018

First Trailer for Marvel's CLOAK & DAGGER, Premieres June 7 on Freeform

I don't trust Netflix when it comes to Marvel shows. The 55-minute format and the fact that they don't have to worry about the standard ratings makes them lazy and the results are usually a lot of dull, dragging scenes and boring storylines.

The only great Netflix-Marvel series for me was Daredevil season one. DD season two was pretty good but the rest - Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist - are blah.

Do you even The Punisher, bro?:eek:

Don't expect much ,but will give it a try.

Hope they have better production value then my initial assessment.

Yea DD is the best.

I also strangely find the Iron Fist character interesting but that first season had a lot of fluff and issues hope for better moving forward.

Just watched the first episode was pleasantly surprised. Yes they changed the characters, yes it has the dark tween vibe, but will watch a few more at least.

Worst part seems like they could use the new origin similar to the flash over time.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back