Clinton pal: I warned ‘top-level Democratic operatives’ about Weinstein

Striker Fox

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A TV writer and close Clinton family friend says she warned at least three “top-level Democratic operatives” against allowing Harvey Weinstein to host fundraisers.

“A warning that evidently (and to the glee of Fox News) fell on deaf ears,” writes “Designing Women” creator Linda Bloodworth-Thomason in a new Hollywood Reporter op-ed.
$

Linda Bloodworth-Thomason with Hillary and Bill Clinton in 1992 AFP/Getty Images

Weinstein gave thousands and bundled $1.42 million in donations to Hillary Clinton’s presidential run, but the former secretary of state has said she had no idea about the producer’s predatory ways.

Bloodworth-Thomason, who has created political promotional films for both Clintons, said she helped President Bill Clinton pen an apology amid his own sex scandal and that his actions have “taxed my feminist conscience” — but she still loves him “dearly.”

She says she has long been aware of Weinstein’s lecherous ways, and is skeptical of those now claiming ignorance.

“Some said this despite knowing him for decades, starring in his films and being friends with accusers who starred in his films,” she writes.

“OK. Whatever. I, myself, was a member of a ‘Let’s Bring Harvey Weinstein Down’ lunch club, and I don’t even work in features.”

$

Last edited:
Think it's ridiculous to think Hillary, with all her access to various people connected to Weinstein wouldn't have heard warnings or tales of Harvey's ways.

Proving it is the hard part -- I wonder if her defenders will believe this woman's claims.

Hillary Clinton calls Trump "sexual assaulter" but says Bill's behavior 'in the past'

I'm still trying to figure out why this matters when Trump's did not. Didn't ya'll neo-conservatives set a precedent when you elected a guy who did the same shit?

I'm still trying to figure out why this matters when Trump's did not. Didn't ya'll neo-conservatives set a precedent when you elected a guy who did the same shit?
Weinstein has paid quite a few women based on sexual accusations.

How many woman has Trump paid hush money to?

Ignored because they had no room to judge and it probably seemed normal in their circles.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/15/politics/trump-campaign-subpoena-sexual-assault-allegations/index.html
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...mp-sexual-assault_us_59e3a30de4b03a7be5816360

I want you to consider the likelihood of someone in his position, given his track record, having no hush money.

I will bet dollars to doughnuts on hush money counter if the O/U is 0.5

So, you have zero proof.

Meanwhile,

Weinstein sexually assaulted women.
Bill Clinton settled for sexual assault.
Anthony wiener is a pedophile.
Mitch McConnell is a turkey.

she got a rapist off the hook and was proud of it

i doubt she gives a shit

Weinstein has paid quite a few women based on sexual accusations.

How many woman has Trump paid hush money to?
Well that, and he's pretty much publically admitted everything but the rape.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/15/politics/trump-campaign-subpoena-sexual-assault-allegations/index.html
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...mp-sexual-assault_us_59e3a30de4b03a7be5816360

I want you to consider the likelihood of someone in his position, given his track record, having no hush money.

I will bet dollars to doughnuts on hush money counter if the O/U is 0.5
it's still at 0

btw, trump is a billionaire and he's settled many lawsuits, none for sex allegations, maybe women dont like his money? He's also like 70 years old, if he's had a clean record that long, then claims about sex harassment WAY past statutes of limitations, are just fake news.

What " same shit " did he do ? You have at least 3 dozen women so far claiming everything from forcible rape to sexual assault to the guy jerking off in a fucking plant at a restaurant, his own brother helped fire him, and the entire Hollywood establishment is coming out and saying they all knew about it for decades, the guys checked in to a rehab and you want to say Trump did the same shit as Weinstein ? Seriously ? Man your hatred has left you unable to reason.

A TV writer and close Clinton family friend says she warned at least three “top-level Democratic operatives” against allowing Harvey Weinstein to host fundraisers.

“A warning that evidently (and to the glee of Fox News) fell on deaf ears,” writes “Designing Women” creator Linda Bloodworth-Thomason in a new Hollywood Reporter op-ed.
$

Linda Bloodworth-Thomason with Hillary and Bill Clinton in 1992 AFP/Getty Images

Weinstein gave thousands and bundled $1.42 million in donations to Hillary Clinton’s presidential run, but the former secretary of state has said she had no idea about the producer’s predatory ways.

Bloodworth-Thomason, who has created political promotional films for both Clintons, said she helped President Bill Clinton pen an apology amid his own sex scandal and that his actions have “taxed my feminist conscience” — but she still loves him “dearly.”

She says she has long been aware of Weinstein’s lecherous ways, and is skeptical of those now claiming ignorance.

“Some said this despite knowing him for decades, starring in his films and being friends with accusers who starred in his films,” she writes.

“OK. Whatever. I, myself, was a member of a ‘Let’s Bring Harvey Weinstein Down’ lunch club, and I don’t even work in features.”

$
Where's the link? Where's the fucking link!

Back