Cleto Reyes 16oz Hook & Loop Training Gloves (Black)

Just realized I never did a review for the Reyes Fit Cuffs (hybrids). They've been the best gloves I've probably ever had. That's why I haven't been around as much. Put almost 4 years of bag work on those things. Leather's not as nice as the basic training glove, but aside from a few popped stitches, these things have been basically bulletproof. I got the smalls, which are rated to 14oz, weigh close to 16oz. Generally don't use them for sparring. Knuckle padding has been the best combination of pop, protection, and durability I could hope for - night & day different from the regular training gloves.

Just realized I never did a review for the Reyes Fit Cuffs (hybrids). They've been the best gloves I've probably ever had. That's why I haven't been around as much. Put almost 4 years of bag work on those things. Leather's not as nice as the basic training glove, but aside from a few popped stitches, these things have been basically bulletproof. I got the smalls, which are rated to 14oz, weigh close to 16oz. Generally don't use them for sparring. Knuckle padding has been the best combination of pop, protection, and durability I could hope for - night & day different from the regular training gloves.

Interesting, I never imagined there would be much differences between the standard and fit cuff models.

Anyways, are you sure about the sizing?

The sizing chart here states:

XS = 6 ounces
Small = 10 ounces
Medium = 14 ounces
Large = 18 ounces

Back