Clean KO from female atomweight!

I'd say it's a clean ko. She's not completely unconscious but it knocked her down and put her in a state she wasn't able to defend herself. To me it looks like Ham could have walked away and Jinh wouldn't have gotten up. Instinctively she tries to sit up immediately, but she's moving very slow as Ham jumps in.

Ham's opponent was still not K.O'd and thus unjustifiable to call the finish a clean K.O.

Wow Frey is also pretty tough, I've watched a few of her fights. Almost forgot her name to be honest. If this fight was at 105, its her weight class for sure.

Knockouts do happen in every division. In atom weight it takes one fighter exploding forward while the other one drops a perfectly timed overhand on the chin to drop them but such a collision follows Jack Dempsey KO 101 Boxing theory (let the opponents own weight knock them out by colliding with them fist to chin).

Damn VIP round tables cage side. Asians know how to do it right. Take notes Dana.

DBD75EBF-914A-4BC5-B9AF-B1F18C5239F6.jpeg
LMFAO Ham hot?
r u insane bro?

She’s pretty when she wants to be.
EFAC493A-C791-45BF-85A6-ABDAEC2DE20E.jpeg
I may be in the minority here but if a girl is cool, fun, smart and can fight she becomes a lot hotter to me.
AjarLankyAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

Back