Clean KO from female atomweight!

Former UFC strawweight Seo Hee Ham defeated Jinh Yu Frey by knockout yesterday. timestamped:

Cleaner than any win by the roid freak, but let's pay her a ton to beat up on debutants, instead of bringing in a real division.

That's hot.

The KO that got JYF all the attention:

method=get&s=jinh-yu-gif.gif

We have more than enough female divisions in UFC.

Still pissed the ufc never gave us ham v waterson

And let's not forget the Australian judging that robbed her of one if not two decisions
Truth, I'm surprised that many people scored the fight for Rawlings - and obviously the Taylor fight was a complete robbery.

That was about as vicious of a KO you will see from the female weight classes

Former UFC strawweight Seo Hee Ham defeated Jinh Yu Frey by knockout yesterday. timestamped:

Cleaner than any win by the roid freak, but let's pay her a ton to beat up on debutants, instead of bringing in a real division.

Jinh Yu has a medical degree and works in a cancer ward IIRC. Concussions arent good for that line of work.

I'd be down for getting rid of Cyborg's division and introducing atom weight. It's an established division with some current UFC SWs who probably belong in that division.

And thanks for posting the whole fight video. I only saw the finish. Shame about Jinh. Happy for Ham though.

How come ham gets cut but the ufc keeps Kailin Curran?

hell yeah

atomweight is exciting as fuck

do that shit

Impressed by her boxing skills. Footwork, distancing, defence, everything was there.

Back