Clay "The Panhandler" Guida acting hard

how does he keep evolving? Has he even won a single round that he's fought in outside of the finishes?
Frankly, I'm not sure if he has won a round outside of the finishes. But he is finding different ways of finishing his opponents. That shows evolution, imo.

That's actually how he really is, he's kind of an asshole who thinks very highly of himself but it's forgiven because he works very hard. He will slap a pen out of your hand if you want an autograph but expects you to only talk and focus on him, training with him was not the best experience.

Interesting perspective, I wasn't aware that he acted that way... and here I was about to jump to his defense cause he's undoubtedly had some really exciting fights. I always thought he came off like a nice guy, I'm disappointed to hear otherwise.

It would be funny if Guida recycled some of Conors trash talk towards Nate.

"Yo Diaz, I heard you make balloon animals with your left hand."

I dont get the homeless remarks lol..becuase hes on a bike?..

He clearly has a freshly shaven beard and a relatively clean hat on..so i dunno what homeless people look like around you guys but..this doesnt strike me as a homeless guy lol..

Also guida is a guy whos always gunna show up and fight and that makes me a fan anyday..and of anybody who does it..that no non sense fighters fight mentality should be appreciated more..hes a true MMA journeyman

I dont get the homeless remarks lol..becuase hes on a bike?..

He clearly has a freshly shaven beard and a relatively clean hat on..so i dunno what homeless people look like around you guys but..this doesnt strike me as a homeless guy lol..

Also guida is a guy whos always gunna show up and fight and that makes me a fan anyday..and of anybody who does it..that no non sense fighters fight mentality should be appreciated more..hes a true MMA journeyman

He looks around 50-years-old and:

1. Wears a cap that looks like it was made for a 10-year-old
2. Hair and beard grooming make him look like someone who begs for money at gas station stops
3. Has a sweater a teenybopper might wear at a track and field grouping
4. Is riding around on a bike
5. Probably smells like he hasn't showered in months
6. Speaks like a moron

50-year-olds who fulfill those criteria can perfectly well look/seem like they`re incapable of finding a job and are homeless.

What part of him looks like he can walk into a job that requires paying taxes and fit in?

He looks around 50-years-old and:

1. Wears a cap that looks like it was made for a 10-year-old
2. Hair and beard grooming make him look like someone who begs for money at gas station stops
3. Has a sweater a teenybopper might wear at a track and field grouping
4. Is riding around on a bike
5. Probably smells like he hasn't showered in months.

50-year-olds who fulfill those criteria can perfectly well look like they`re incapable of finding a job and are homeless.

Again .. Not sure what homeless people look like around u..but me..they look dirty..often ripped or grimy clothes and hat.. Dont have a bike to ride...and have a beard that touches there chest ..

Now if you if u were to say ..guida is trying to look young or having a mid life crisis clothing wise..then yea i would agree..except..there aint nothing wrong with a bass pro hat..at any age..u leave bass pro out of this lol

Why would Nate take a fight against this has-been? He’s not even worthy of mentioning Nate’s name.

If anyone is interested, he starts this video at the corner of 55th and Folsom, next to the East Sac Savemart.

Can you post the google map of this? I want to track the coordinates.

No, he managed to convince people he was exciting by bouncing up and down like a coked up spider monkey while either swinging at air, or dry humping a guy for 15 minutes.
sorry his bout with tyson griffin in a underrated gem of a scrap his war with huerta also another great scrap

Those guys couldn’t be further apart as it pertains to how they see themselves

Oh, man. I don't know why, but the fact that he's riding around on a fucking push bike cracks me right up.

Guida doesn't really spend money, he lives like a broke guy. I'm pretty sure he made good money from the Safe Auto sponsorship back a few years ago.

Not new news but for me as a fan, this does not fit the Carpenters persona. Riding around on a bicycle and insulting people on social media is not my idea of looking for a fight, a fight that no one wants to see. Clay has fallen a long way if his Twitter account is now his fight promoter / fight maker. Dude is looking hungry, literally lol. He must be hurting for cash pretty bad. Sad..

This fight would look like Diaz vs Gray 3. Diaz pieced up Gray badly

Back