Clay "The Panhandler" Guida acting hard

He is the 40 yr old retarded kid on the block who just rides his bike and talks to people.

Damn... Sucks to be a UFC fighter.

clay was exciting at one point
tumblr_mfwriuEU881ry1rm7o1_250.gif

51 professional fights

34 professional victories

25 UFC fights

14 UFC victories

6 Fight of the Night bonuses

1 World title with Strikeforce (over Josh Thompson)

Victories over Thompson, Nate Diaz, RDA, Gomi, and Pettis.

"Trying too hard" is hating on Guida for trying to get paid. He's had some boring fights, like almost everybody else, but the guy has earned the right to at least ask.

Fuck this thread. War The Carpenter

You are correct. He does look like those homeless bums. Hes probably riding his bicycle in that video to the nearest freeway entrance so he can take out his card box cut out to ask for money
Hahaha! Funny shit!

That's actually how he really is, he's kind of an asshole who thinks very highly of himself but it's forgiven because he works very hard. He will slap a pen out of your hand if you want an autograph but expects you to only talk and focus on him, training with him was not the best experience.

his statement on Twitter has sent shockwaves thru the mma world. Over 16 likes in just one 24 hour time period. Shots have been fired and this is what the fans want. Nate Diaz are you ready?!?!

Clay wrestle fucked ortega for the entire match except the last 20 seconds and would again
He would wrestle fuck Ortega for the entire match and then get knocked out again at the very end? I believe it. This seems to be a reoccurring theme for Ortega. T-City would fuck him up even worse now. He just keeps evolving.

clay was exciting at one point
No, he managed to convince people he was exciting by bouncing up and down like a coked up spider monkey while either swinging at air, or dry humping a guy for 15 minutes.

He would wrestle fuck Ortega for the entire match and then get knocked out again at the very end? I believe it. This seems to be a reoccurring theme for Ortega. T-City would fuck him up even worse now. He just keeps evolving.
Ortega's hands are rapidly improving. The boxing was slightly in favor of Edgar at the time of the KO, but not by much. Ortega pieces up Clay on the feet if they fought again.

Calling people he beat already is such cringe....

<Sansa00><Varys01>

Actually not, it's a moneyfight and he knows it since Nate's stock has risen exponentially since the last time.

He's just using the formula trying to get a money-fight.

That's actually how he really is, he's kind of an asshole who thinks very highly of himself but it's forgiven because he works very hard. He will slap a pen out of your hand if you want an autograph but expects you to only talk and focus on him, training with him was not the best experience.

Please...continue.

Not new news but for me as a fan, this does not fit the Carpenters persona. Riding around on a bicycle and insulting people on social media is not my idea of looking for a fight, a fight that no one wants to see. Clay has fallen a long way if his Twitter account is now his fight promoter / fight maker. Dude is looking hungry, literally lol. He must be hurting for cash pretty bad. Sad..

meh. I don't have an issue with this.
At this point all they are are names. Both are irrelevant and getting old.
I have no problem with having them fight.

Damn why do so many people call for his head now?

Back