Clay "The Panhandler" Guida acting hard

masterkiller214

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Not new news but for me as a fan, this does not fit the Carpenters persona. Riding around on a bicycle and insulting people on social media is not my idea of looking for a fight, a fight that no one wants to see. Clay has fallen a long way if his Twitter account is now his fight promoter / fight maker. Dude is looking hungry, literally lol. He must be hurting for cash pretty bad. Sad..

Clay Fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

edit:

Also, I have no desire to see him jumping around a cage like an idiot, swinging at air.

Clay Guida would UD Conor

Clay wrestle fucked ortega for the entire match except the last 20 seconds and would again

I thought he specifically says in his post fight interview after his last fight (KO victory over Lauzon) that his contract was up and he was only coming back if the fans wanted him back?

Why any Diaz would fight him anyways? and don't come with the "but.. but... but.. he is trying to get money"

what a callout retarded, nobody cares enough about Guida

What is it that makes him not be able to understand that his post is ridiculous? No one wants to see him fight Nate. Why can he not see that? He needs money clearly. Is he just desperate?

How can he not see that his callout sucks?

What is wrong with his perception? I don't get it.

Last edited:
Not new news but for me as a fan, this does not fit the Carpenters persona. Riding around on a bicycle and insulting people on social media is not my idea of looking for a fight, a fight that no one wants to see. Clay has fallen a long way if his Twitter account is now his fight promoter / fight maker. Dude is looking hungry, literally lol. He must be hurting for cash pretty bad. Sad..

Absolutely no one would love to see this fight. If/when Diaz comes back, let's put him against someone that doesn't want to hug him for 15 minutes.

You are correct. He does look like those homeless bums. Hes probably riding his bicycle in that video to the nearest freeway entrance so he can take out his card box cut out to ask for money

Haha. Dude's probably got more money than anybody in here.

Nate Diaz couldn't beat CLay Guida in a 100 chances.

GIve Nate an easy fight, like Mcgregor.

A lot of people forget that Clay was beating Ortega and would have won an easy decision had he not been KO'd in like the final minute of the fight.

not even sure if Guida is the Z option here. no chance he gets that fight.

Back